View poll results: Band Name
Random Solution
13 18%
Black Prism
24 33%
Surrounded by Idiots
35 49%
Voters: 72.
God isn't naming a band bloody hard!!! We've got it down to three but can't agree so thought I'd put it to a public vote. We're a Rock covers band playing pubs and bikers rallies and I guess we don't take ourselves too seriously, though we are serious about putting on a good quality show.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
Public vote... yes.

what are we voting for
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Sorry, didn't realise the post went live before I'd finished typing in the options on a poll
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
Just to make it harder for you, I don't think either of them are any good.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
Just to make it harder for you, I don't think either of them are any good.

+1

None of them seem like they would be a band name. Just think of something simple.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
If you're going to be playing to a bunch of bikers, you need to make it more hard to the core to impress them.

Something like KILL EM DEAD. Or maybe DEATH BY DYING.

Yeah. Those are totally way hardcore.
Quote by archangels
If you're going to be playing to a bunch of bikers, you need to make it more hard to the core to impress them.

How about DEADLY DEATH?
The Cunts.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by archangels

pretty close to Death x (by) Death, which is a band...
Quote by genghisgandhi
When did you lose your 666? o_O

About a week or so ago. I finally asked Carmel for a name change and she, being the wondrous human being that she is, granted it.

Also, how about DEATHSAW?
Quote by archangels
About a week or so ago. I finally asked Carmel for a name change and she, being the wondrous human being that she is, granted it.

Also, how about DEATHSAW?

I believe DEATHCRONOMETER has a nice ring to it, but I can't shake the feeling there's already something similar out there...
you wanna put on a show?

JOLLY GOOD SHOW

no need to thank me for your new name

ktxh
Quote by Ichikurosaki
'The Cockmunchers'
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I suggest you call your selves the Idiots.

Really you guys can't come up with a name on your own so it fits you perfectly.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
o great another name my band thread. (sigh)
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
Surrounded By Idiots.

Imagine it at the beginning of a gig, "Good evening everyone, we are surrounded by idiots!"
Clearly 'Surrounded by Idiots' works well in relation to most of the replies here It's in the lead in the vote anyway and seems to be applicable to so many aspects of life; not just guitar forums.
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1