I'm gonna be getting a Jackson KVX10 King V at the end of the year, but for christmas, my parents have offered to get me an amp. I can't give you a budget cause I think it would be rude to ask how much I could have towards it, so basically, I'm gonna say keep it under £300 if possible.

Want an amp that'll give me a decent Megadeth/Mustaine tone, quite an aggressive hi gain sound. Will my current amp suffice, combined with the new Jackson King V that I;m getting, or maybe I should get a distortion pedal? if so which one?

And my other question is, I just discovered on the back of my marshall head, there's two inputs, one of which my speaker cab is plugged into, but the other one, I don;t know, is that for a second speaker cab, or is it like a second option for only using two speakers of the 4 or something?

Thanks!
Does it say anything above either input? Also, how loud does the amp need to go, are you gigging with it?
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
uh above the two imputs it just says..."Loudspeakers" Mine is plugged into the one to the right...And no I'm probably not doing gigs any time soon, as my band needs a new vocalist...but thats the point, I just want to know if I'm only using two of the 4 speakers or something, for future reference...?
Last edited by kerkhammet at Jul 24, 2010,
the other output is for another cab
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!