What are they? Are they doing octaves? 3rds? 5ths? I can't seem to get that sound. The semi-tone values would be nice also.
You can't be serious.

Find tabs/sheet music. Make the determination yourself. Also, their harmonies aren't always in any one straight interval at all times because that usually sounds really bad.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Quote by Sami Philadelph
What are they? Are they doing octaves? 3rds? 5ths? I can't seem to get that sound. The semi-tone values would be nice also.

So you want us to give you the harmonies a band has used across a 35 year career?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Bluesrocker5150
Don't listen to much maiden these days, but I'd guess 5ths. Makes the most sense.

To be honest it's more likely to be thirds.

That doesn't make the original question any less absurd though.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
So you want us to give you the harmonies a band has used across a 35 year career?

Because every Maiden song doesn't sound exactly the same.

Anyways, I've already found what I was looking for so this thread can be locked or deleted or whatever, but I'd like to thank all the douches that showed up to post, without you UG wouldn't be possible.
Quote by Sami Philadelph
but I'd like to thank all the douches that showed up to post, without you UG wouldn't be possible.

Ask a broad, stupid question you get broad, stupid answers, let this be a lesson: ask more specific questions in future. All Maiden songs sound the same? Ask about any single one of them and pinpoint a harmony section, that way you might just get an answer you like.

Then again I'd be just as likely to direct you to somewhere you can learn theory anyway...

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Here's the thing: Even in ONE HARMONY RIFF in ONE SONG, there are different values in the harmonies. Some intervals between guitars might be major thirds, others might be minor thirds, in a couple of those riffs they even go into major and minor sixths, octaves, AND fifths.

If you had even the most rudimentary understanding of music theory, you'd know that.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
LOL, Why yes, I see now through elementary carbon atoms dear Watson, the triforce of the enigma of the harmony is so obviously complicated. Yes, I SEE! It'd be utterly ridiculous to portray such a ghastly snicklefritz vision in any other light than the 5th sedimentary corpulence. Oh how I see my noobish mistakes. Shall we drink tea after this?
Maiden harmonies tend to use diatonic thirds....don't get me wrong, i enjoy being a twat as much as the next man but it's not like it's a hard question.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
It really didn't require snobbery to answer the question or at least give a shot at an answer, like "probably thirds." To go in depth about how "it can be major or minor thirds from note to note blahblahblah" just seems to say that you JUST learned some music theory and now wish to hold it above the rest of the music world's head.

Agree'd this thread was fail and I'm embarrassed to be a UG'er right now.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!