Do any of you fellow pit-goers have comfort zone issues?

I have about a 2 hour drive circle around my location of living in which I feel relatively comfortable in. It steadily keeps getting bigger. I drive for 7 hours north up to Humboldt State University, and felt very out of the way of everything and uncomfortable.

Share your thoughts.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
No. I am a twin. I had to spend 9 months stuffed together in a womb with someone. Being stuffed in a car isnt so bad.
anywhere between Eugene and Santa Cruz.

anything east of I-5 is creepy inland, anything west is a coastal tourist trap.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Jul 24, 2010,
My hood nigga. I go past 5th street and its enemy territory.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
My drive circle of comfort ( ) is more around 60 - 90 minutes. But, I don't generally feel uncomfortable or out of place unless the area just generally sucks/is boring.

Warden: There is no moral orders as pure as this storm.
There's no moral order at all.
There's just this:
Can my violence conquer yours?

-Shutter Island
Quote by bogeaqyt
No. I am a twin. I had to spend 9 months stuffed together in a womb with someone. Being stuffed in a car isnt so bad.

So am I; I kinda agree.

I only feel at home 1 week in the year, when I am at a 'summer camp' for people who are either blind or have reduced vision (I am of the latter; visus 6/40).
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
I'm pretty at ease anywhere to be honest. I really like just going to some city by train and then explore it by foot. I'm in my comfort zone when I'm somewhere nobody knows me and I can enjoy the day without work or uni stuff getting on me titties.
You mean an actual/literal comfort distance?

Not really..seeing as how I can get anxiety attacks in my own house - here is just as good as anywhere.
I can go anywhere really and be comfortable to be honest. Doesn't bother me. The only situation I can think of that would be awkward was if I was the only white guy within 50 miles haha. Hence why I don't go to Swindon.
probably about a 2 mile radius...I'm not very good with unfamiliar places me, although I love exploring.
--------
proabably a 20 mile radius
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
I like going outside of it, my first gig was Muse HAARP at wembley, and that was my first time away from the parents aswel.

I loved it personally, i did the same in Ireland a year later.

But i was with friends so.

I kind of feel it but i'm more of just get it over with, or just get on with it.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
i feel pretty comfortable in downtown toronto, thats a big deal seeing as i live in an extremely sheltered community
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
My confort zone is my bed when my girlfriend is sleeping right next to me, or when I'm jamming the dirty basement of my ex-band
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Quote by MakinLattes
anywhere between Eugene and Santa Cruz.

anything east of I-5 is creepy inland, anything west is a coastal tourist trap.

That's where I live
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by Masamune
I feel uncomfortable in small towns and cities. Bigger cities are more of my thing.

Same. I can't stand small towns. They make me homesick in a heartbeat.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.