Page 1 of 5
...to win an award for the UG Awards. Then make your case here.

Keep it fun.

Ill start. Read my sig.

EDIT:Idk what the official award is but if you do win something take this.

Last edited by Jako215 at Jul 24, 2010,
Done, what do I win?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I think I have a chance at best avatar. But being banned the last 2 months has really hurt my chances.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Too bad the Pit doesn't like me
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Vote me for best veteran user.....next year if it includes 2006x
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by genghisgandhi
Vote for me for best shooper/ms painter because I deserve it.

Who won the last photoshop competition? Yea, that's right, ME.

Even if I didn't even have a submission for the final round.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by genghisgandhi
So I voted for you for best user for nothing.

Yea, I was gonna vote him for that too. Not anymore pal! That one goes to Jackal!

Quote by genghisgandhi
Who doesn't even own Photoshop? Yeah, that would be me.

I have never bought photoshop either.

<.<

>.>
Quote by MakinLattes
Pft I never win these things. Vote angusfan for best avatar or I'll give you butt cancer
Sail upon the open skies
Just vote for me!

Seriously, put me up against Fassa in "Banned forever", "Biggest Spammer", or Kensai in "Most Likely To Become A Serial Killer", I just want to get something.

Also flamboyant questionably-sexually-oriented rainbow gradients to grab attention to vote for me!
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 71-73
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 1-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-5
I already know I won't win anything. xD I'm a noob. And I won't even win UG's n00b awar,d for sure.
I don't care if I win or not.
The UG awards are pretty fucking stupid anyways. So you guys can keep the awards for yourselves.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I won something back in '07. made my year. I'll be riding that for a while longer, so I'm good for now.

anyway, good luck to all of you. I won't be voting.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Jackal deserves it more than me anyway. I'm an asshole, and not in the way he is either.

If its any consolation, I think you are both assholes.
Quote by MakinLattes
Don't feel like voting. Feels weird voting for people who don't know you...Not like in elections and stuff where it's anonymous, though.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
I don't.

But thanks TheBurningFish for voting for my username and sig.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

UG Award for Best Up-and-Coming 09er.

UG Award for The Coolest Irish UGer.

UG Award for Most Reformed Metal Elitist Fanboy.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Last edited by KirkMetallica at Jul 24, 2010,
y0 dawg u shud liek vote 4 or smth cus i luv u.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
if i get even one vote in one category i'll be happy
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Quote by itchy guitar
I think I have a chance at best avatar. But being banned the last 2 months has really hurt my chances.

Nope. No you dont.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I expect to get no votes for anything, and I have no case to make... I don't care if anyone likes/recognises me on an internet forum, and I never really bother making helpful posts or getting involved in debates anyway, I'd rather just have a laugh.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
I expect to get no votes for anything, and I have no case to make... I don't care if anyone likes/recognises me on an internet forum, and I never really bother making helpful posts or getting involved in debates anyway, I'd rather just have a laugh.

So you're perfectly contempt with winning nothing what so ever?

shame, I was going to vote you best user, but not now.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu

Stop trying to trick me. ¬_¬
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
Nope. No you dont.

Quote by RubberPuppiessu

I'm gonna vote you for best asshole!
Quote by MakinLattes
Page 1 of 5