Page 1 of 2
An underrated invention, yet very important. The alarm clock.

You jealous yet? I've got a ****ing ray gun attached to the back of my alarm clock.

Woah! Look at that big ass speaker! I can blast music from all radio stations in a very small radius of my house.

Hot damn! Look at that crystal clear display!

So yeah, post your alarm clock pictures.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.

Kickin' it oldschool, Yo.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
As a bacholar with no friends whom is out of town and has been on vaction for the last month I have completely lost the need for "time".
The latest in Chronometric research.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.

Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
Quote by Masamune

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
I was gonna post that
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I don't have a cock.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by genghisgandhi
An underrated invention, yet very important. The alarm clock.

You jealous yet? I've got a ****ing ray gun attached to the back of my alarm clock.

Woah! Look at that big ass speaker! I can blast music from all radio stations in a very small radius of my house.

Hot damn! Look at that crystal clear display!

So yeah, post your alarm clock pictures.

Hot damn! I have that EXACT SAME CLOCK!

IT'S THE NICEST CLOCK EVER! SO SLICK AND SMOOTH!
PRS SE Custom 22
Peavey Vypyr 30

"When you look into the eyes of a man grown old,
wonder about the secrets gone untold.

When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."
Quote by SlinkyBlue

That is badass
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
What I'm far more interested in: Nietzsche, Carlin and zombies, eh? I can't help but imagine you as all three rolled up into one person now.
Quote by MapOfYourHead
Granted, I didn't look or think about it for that long.

Athough, Nietzsche.....at least give me that one.

I'm reading a Nietzsche book at night, so I put it in the location that requires me to do the least amount of work (because I am quite tired.) Since my clock is very close to my head, I put it there.

So no, I won't give you "that one"

It makes the sound of the bird on the hour. It's too sick. The dog has learnt which ones mean its time for food and goes nuts when it hears a blackbird for example.

Edit: and since we're somehow now on the topic of Nietzsche, I've just got back from France where i saw a comic book about the man. It had very few words and just seemed to depict him wandering through bleak landscape. I thought it was very funny.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
Last edited by frnzd at Jul 24, 2010,

Bitches.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
My clock has windows 7 instead of the vista crap. (and Linux mint)

Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm reading a Nietzsche book at night, so I put it in the location that requires me to do the least amount of work (because I am quite tired.) Since my clock is very close to my head, I put it there.

So no, I won't give you "that one"

Take it easy man, I wasn't having a go at you.
Page 1 of 2