Hi,

I've just came across my old guitar out of my loft and thought i'd get back into song writing and guitar playing having been 5 years since i last played the guitar,i was wondering which strings to buy for it? ,its actually hasn't got any strings attached at present how this happened i don't know,anyone know any ebay sellers or online dealers which sell strings would be great as i like online buying rather than shop prices.

Thanks,guitar string.
Quote by guitar string
Hi,

I've just came across my old guitar out of my loft and thought i'd get back into song writing and guitar playing having been 5 years since i last played the guitar,i was wondering which strings to buy for it? ,its actually hasn't got any strings attached at present how this happened i don't know,anyone know any ebay sellers or online dealers which sell strings would be great as i like online buying rather than shop prices.

Thanks,guitar string.

What kind of guitar is it? If you don't know (and I assume you don't) try posting a picture of it and we'll see what we can do...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
What kind of guitar is it? If you don't know (and I assume you don't) try posting a picture of it and we'll see what we can do...

Its basically the same as this;

I use http://www.stringbusters.com/ because I can't find any shops that sell the strings I use. I like DR Tite Fit Jeff Healy 10 - 56 strings, they've got the best tone of any string I've tried, they last ages and, because of the thick low E string, they're great for drop tunings.

However, the string you choose depends entirely on you, it's almost all personal preference. I'd recommend staying away from D'Addario though, I found them to be really poor quality and they lasted about 4 hours of playing before getting huge patches of rust on them.
Speed is a by-product of shut the fuck up.
Quote by Yhdeksas
Erine Ball.
Only ever Ernie Ball.

which one ? coated , coated phosphor or sliky phosphor
i would really like that my 6 string has a bit more tone not yust bass
what gauge ?
Quote by Ic3
which one ? coated , coated phosphor or sliky phosphor
i would really like that my 6 string has a bit more tone not yust bass
what gauge ?

Depends on what you want to play.
Try different styles of strings out, see what feels best for you.
I like to get heavy bottoms, .56 - .58 are great. I play dropped a lot though.
Quote by Yhdeksas
Depends on what you want to play.
Try different styles of strings out, see what feels best for you.
I like to get heavy bottoms, .56 - .58 are great. I play dropped a lot though.

thnx