Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt
Nice reviews, found most of the tones too trebly though.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
What the hell, I always thought you were like a 50 year old American guy

Deece pedal anyway, congrats man
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Gratz mate.
Free stuff is always the best.
Is a tad icepicky though. If you say it's just the mic placement that's all groovy.
HNPD

Edit:
Just thought I'd add my experience with Fulltone (I have a GT-500) has always left me in awe of how fat they are. Just such a warm, well rounded, chewy sound.
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
Last edited by R.D at Jul 24, 2010,
Quote by R.D
Gratz mate.
Edit:
Just thought I'd add my experience with Fulltone (I have a GT-500) has always left me in awe of how fat they are. Just such a warm, well rounded, chewy sound.

So true - they certainly have a 'full' tone which lives up to the name (damn, I should have used that in the vid )

And as for the icepicky sound, it isn't all down to the mic placement - I will admit I dialled in too much treble on the amp as well though, as the pedal has quite a trebly tone to it in the HP mode.
Dude I always thought you were American. You kinda remind me of Robert Plant....

HNPD. I enjoy some OCD.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Good god, your voice is alot higher than I was expecting.

HNPD! Although I believe by the rules, you need a picture in this thread.

Also, your sound is ungodly dry. Needs some reverb or delay or something.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
Good god, your voice is alot higher than I was expecting.

HNPD! Although I believe by the rules, you need a picture in this thread.

Also, your sound is ungodly dry. Needs some reverb or delay or something.

I know, I thought for the demo I would leave verb out, and I need a delay...

And no, I need to have 2 of the following:
Pics
Review
Clips

and seeing as I have a review and clips, albeit condensed into one, I'll count that as everything I need

Also, don't be afraid to hit that little yellow subscribe button dudes
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
I know, I thought for the demo I would leave verb out, and I need a delay...

And no, I need to have 2 of the following:
Pics
Review
Clips

and seeing as I have a review and clips, albeit condensed into one, I'll count that as everything I need

Also, don't be afraid to hit that little yellow subscribe button dudes

Maybe if I had a YouTube account. But alas, I do not!
Quote by Lil Macker
What the hell, I always thought you were like a 50 year old American guy

Deece pedal anyway, congrats man

This. You look about 14.

14 year olds with PRS' make me sad, i need a job.

Nice playing anyway, good demo, no silly shit.
Sounds brighter than i was expecting, then again i never really looked into the OCD. Tone a 5.50 was nice.
Quote by beckyjc
This. You look about 14.

14 year olds with PRS' make me sad, i need a job.

Nice playing anyway, good demo, no silly shit.
Sounds brighter than i was expecting, then again i never really looked into the OCD. Tone a 5.50 was nice.

I am 14

Heres the thing - I play a lot and put everything I earn into my rig. I work at a guitar shop so I get discounts on the stuff I buy, and if my parents are willing to help me out to get some better gear than I'd be able to afford on my own, then I'm not going to complain!!!

If you guys check back tomorrow evening (GMT) I'll be posting up a blues vid using the clean boost on the pedal...
Quote by beckyjc
Im not moanin about you owning all this at all, were you get money is your own business really.

I just cant get a job stocking shelves.

whenever people mention the 14 year old with a PRS thing I like to justify myself is all... and you know more than a lot of people who work with me... head for some local guitar stores!
Have tried it, pretty killer job, getting paid to sit on your ass and jam all day.

Suppose youd have to put up with some knobheads though.

But yeah, theyre only small shops, they arent takin on. Neither is anywhere lately, have applied to like 50 different places, got 3 rejection letters, 1 interview (got rejected) and the rest have just not bothered.

Why bother getting 2 A Levels if it wont even get me a job in Asda lawl.
Quote by beckyjc

Why bother getting 2 A Levels if it wont even get me a job in Asda lawl.

I guess the economy is a bit tough on everyone from a hiring perspective atm... still, asda not hiring? thats gotta be a bad sign

And tbh I don't get much of a salary from my job, it pretty much goes from the guitar shop to my bank account and then straight back again most of the time
Man, **** people who bitch and moan. Most are just jealous that they don't have it.

Shit, I have some pretty decent stuff, and I've payed for it all by myself. People have always thought I was spoiled, because of things I had. Truth is, I've worked my ass off for everything.

for working your ass off for gear, and being in a shop that gives you discounts.

Beckyjc: That wasn't directed at you , I promise. Just a statement, because I've seen him get bitched at for real about his gear.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Its okay when your young though, no taxes, bills to pay, tuition fees, bus money.

So you may as well buy as much guitar shit as you can while you can still afford it.
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
My logic entirely

Enjoy it while it lasts! I've been trying to save up to get some new stuff, but with having to pay all my bills now, plus random car expenses, saving up isn't easy! And I thought that by the end of next month I'd finally get that JCA20h. Gotta love spending your whole paycheck the day you get it to fix your car!
Fender '04 Strat
MiM Sunburst with Maple Neck

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60
You sound like Harry Potter.

Happy NPD!
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
hey swampash, is your shop an authorized prs dealer? if so, you can buy them at 10% under dealer cost. just letting you know in case you didn't.

going to watch the vids now. how did i miss this thread?
Quote by gregs1020
hey swampash, is your shop an authorized prs dealer? if so, you can buy them at 10% under dealer cost. just letting you know in case you didn't.

going to watch the vids now. how did i miss this thread?

it is, but I bought mine used off them anyway... although I'll have to remember that next time I magically aquire £3k....
Lucky you, I tried winning that contest. I think I guessed Boss DS-1 in all of the videos.

HNPD!

EDIT: I subbed...better be worth it.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Last edited by diceksox1809 at Aug 9, 2010,
Quote by SwampAshSpecial

I wish...

tbh you could have worked that one out from looking at my channel - people who play 2 hours a day don't generally have girls all over them (or else I'd have better things to be doing )

It's because you don't live in the states. Move over here, and the girls would probably be all over you.
Fender '04 Strat
MiM Sunburst with Maple Neck

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60