So from my sig you will notice I run a Crate Flexwave FW65 amp. This amp, at least to me, is the best rehearsal amp I've ever used. Loud as hell when you want, cleans are good as well as the overdrive and high gain channels. My C1 Classic sounds amazing through it. However this amp lacks a dedicated headphone jack. I knew this when I purchased it. I was wondering though, it does have an external speaker jack. I wonder if I can run headphones through that assuming the impedance matches?? I don't know what to expect from that though but I'm thinking about trying. Any other suggestions?? Otherwise I guess I might not be able to... Oh well just asking for suggestions.

Ibanez SGT520VS Sage Series Acoustic
Yamaha FG720S-12 12 String Acoustic
Schecter C-1 Classic
Crate Flexwave FW65 Combo Amp
could get an external speaker with a headphone socket???
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
The external speaker jack puts out 65 watts. So that would probably blow up a pair of headphones lol.
Quote by mydian
The external speaker jack puts out 65 watts. So that would probably blow up a pair of headphones lol.

LOL! Yeah that's my fear

I was thinking I could maybe get an external speaker with a jack as the other poster said or maybe buy an attenuator to knock the power down out of that jack to something reasonable for phones. I just don't know.

Ibanez SGT520VS Sage Series Acoustic
Yamaha FG720S-12 12 String Acoustic
Schecter C-1 Classic
Crate Flexwave FW65 Combo Amp
Weber puts out a headphone tap you could buy. It's going to have to attenuate your amp but its a fairly cheap option.
Blackstar ID:15TVP
2001 MIA Strat (SD '59/Stock/CustomCustom)
Early 80s Fernandes The Revival '57