Hey.

Im after a pedalboard , as currently my pedals are a mess and I have like five 9V power supplys all connected to a mains in order to run them all.

Im completely new to them, so im wondering if there are any pedalboards that require only power supply to power all the individual pedals?

If anyone could provide me with any examples that dont break the bank, it'd be much appreciated.

Kind Regards.
Where would my pedals go?

Ive been doing a little research, I think something more like this is what im after.
Ah I see, might as well get that. If you want a powered pedal board you might as well get that seeing as it costs just about the same as a power supply brick.

Unless you don't mind having the power cables and a power strip you could just make your own pedalboard just to keep it organized?
I have a huge fear if rays.
I think i'll probably go for something like that, DIY isnt my strongpoint ha. (Theres a story involving a hamster there, but I dare not tell)

If I bought something like that, would the pedalboard's plug power all my pedals? So I would only need one 9v, and not like 5? And could just daisy chain the pedals to eachother?
you want the voodoo labs pedal power not the AC or a dc brick.

then for £30 i just bought this

it`s alot tidier than that now but that`s what you should be looking at
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Jul 24, 2010,
You could just get one Visual Sound OneSpot to power all your 9v pedals, and run it on a power strip... and connect your non-9v pedals to the power strip.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I think the voodoo labs pedal power is a last resort at the moment, but great advice nonetheless.

If I used the Visual Sound OneSpot is that all I'd need to simultaneously power all my pedals and connect them through a daisy chain?
Quote by PlectrumKev
I think the voodoo labs pedal power is a last resort at the moment, but great advice nonetheless.

If I used the Visual Sound OneSpot is that all I'd need to simultaneously power all my pedals and connect them through a daisy chain?

Yup, as long as they all have the same polarity
This 1 spot daisy chain is reputed to be quite noisy, which was the main reason I stayed away from it. Check out the Diago Powerstation, same idea, but superior IMO