EMG 707/TW on 18volts with an EMG Afterburner on about half way. All guitars are a TriAxis Mark III.

U dig?
http://home.comcast.net/~leadfootdriver/MarkIII.wma

I changed the rhythm tone a little by adding some more grapic EQ. It's not a huge difference, but it does cut a little better. I reduced the 80hz on the bass by 2db for a little more clairity as well. I left the lead and drums alone.

http://home.comcast.net/~leadfootdriver/M3II.wma
Last edited by midnightlaundry at Jul 25, 2010,
it sounds good, but it feels like it has too much or too little of something.. i dunno what it is..

plus, i clicked this thinking it would be a mesa mark III. boooo
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Don't like how the palm mutes sound. They're kinda "bloated" and not very tight. The rest sounds good though.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Very Amon Amarth-ish. Not bad at all.

@Kanthras, my best guess as to why that is is the tuning he's in. It's not exactly E-standard and without some highly responsive pickups, you're going to get very loose palm mutes.

I don't take the time to set my guitar up for each tuning considering I usually switch anywhere from D-standard to Drop-A within minutes of playing, so it'd be way too much work. In low tunings, if the strings aren't thick as hell and it's not set up properly, that looseness will occur. Great for lead tones though.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Sounds pretty good! Keep it up.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Quote by conor1148
plus, i clicked this thinking it would be a mesa mark III. boooo

Who do you think makes the TriAxis?
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by STABxYOU
Who do you think makes the TriAxis?

what? Mesa makes guitars? he said all guitars were mark III, im assuming he made a typo?

i just figured somewhere there was a guitar brand that made something called a mark III
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
I changed the rhythm tone a little by adding some more grapic EQ. It's not a huge difference, but it does cut a little better. I reduced the 80hz on the bass by 2db for a little more clairity as well. I left the lead and drums alone.

http://home.comcast.net/~leadfootdriver/M3II.wma

Thanks for the comments.