Page 1 of 2
Punk rawk and cooking go hand in hand.

Kinda.

...maybe? I suppose for tr00 punx it usually involves holding a spoon over a lighter but it's the same verb so I'm counting it.

This thread is for sharing recipes that may or may not be inspired by our favorite punk stars.

It should be fun. Even if the only thing you've ever cooked is your next dose of heroin and cocaine.

I made a killer omelette today.

It involved

2-3 eggs
a block of Monterrey Jack
some ham
milk
pepper
butter

basically you just put the heat on low/med then you butter the pan and throw everything in 'til it's cooked. You should shred the cheese over it in the early stages and then again after it's done and plated.

It's a great punk recipe cuz it's simple and imprecise cuz I eyeball everything and it's a nice template for customizing. Or re-hashing with different lyrics for the next thirty or so years.

You could add veggies or special sauce or somethin' I dunno.

I tried to come up with a punk rawk related pun for it but I failed.
Last edited by Iluvpowerchords at Jul 24, 2010,
I at spray pancake batter out of the can one time. it was ****ing nasty, but I felt oddly accomplished for having done it.
I'm modifying my chili recipe to be vegan for a party this week. I'll see how it turns out, and possibly post the recipe here.
Quote by EFGuitar
I at spray pancake batter out of the can one time. it was ****ing nasty, but I felt oddly accomplished for having done it.

This reminds me of the Banana Pancakes I'm great at making and will post at a later date.

Quote by sargasm
I'm modifying my chili recipe to be vegan for a party this week. I'll see how it turns out, and possibly post the recipe here.

Do it! Do it!
Quote by Iluvpowerchords

It's a great punk recipe cuz it's simple and imprecise cuz I eyeball everything and it's a nice template for customizing. Or re-hashing with different lyrics for the next thirty or so years.

Clever.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Microwave Pancakes:

Fill a microwaveable bowl up about 1/3rd or 1/4th the way with pancake mix (that you don't need milk or eggs for), and add water and stir with a fork. It should be a pretty thick mixture. Then, cook for about 2 minutes or so. It should rise and bubble all the way through the center, then its ready to eat. Poke holes and fill it with syrup if you'd like.
Facebook keeps suggesting that I "like" these "punk rock cupcakes."
They have Anarchy signs drawn on them in icing.

pretty punx?
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
This reminds me of the Banana Pancakes I'm great at making and will post at a later date.

Jack Johnson is not punk! See the Anarchist's Cookbook.
Quote by sargasm
Please do. The more chili recipes I have the better.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Pastry mixed veg
Red bean
Courgettes
Walnuts
Cashews
Tomatoes
Mushrooms!!

Let's make a tasty anarcho-pie - Ace vegan food for you and I
Let's make a tasty anarcho-pie - Ace vegan food for you and I

Take eight ounces of pastry and, leaving a little bit aside, roll out two equal portions each a quarter inch thick. Then use one of these to carefully line the bottom of your chosen pie dish.

Cook the ingredients for the pie filling separately and then place these inside the pie dish on top of the pastry base. Wetting the top of the edge of the pastry base, affix the pastry cover to the anarcho-pie.

Now comes the important bit: Using the spare bits of pastry, decorate the top of the pie with a pastry anarchy sign - symbolising our never-ending resistance to the omnicidal system that perverts our lives.

After baking the pie in the oven for between thirty and thirty five minutes at approximately four hundred degrees farenheit it should be ready fir serving and by this time should have developed a good crust!
Quote by sargasm

Vegan chili is easy...

One can black beans
Package of chili powder/seasoning
One can diced tomatoes
Quote by RockThe40oz
Vegan chili is easy...

One can black beans
Package of chili powder/seasoning
One can diced tomatoes

It can be more fun than that though!

Here's what I'm going off of - taken from a chili recipe from the internets, modified to suit my preferences, and to be vegan. I am looking for more stuff to add, especially to make it thicker.

2 cans campbells tomato soup
2 cans diced tomatoes
1 lg. yellow onions, chopped
5 or 6 mushrooms, sliced
1/2 sm. green pepper, chopped
1/2 sm. yellow pepper, chopped
1/2 sm. red pepper, chopped
1/3 package mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, corn, that sort of thing)
1 chili pepper, chopped
2 Cans o' beans
1 1/2 tbsp. chili powder
1 tsp. cumin

Sautee the mushrooms and onions. Throw them & the rest of the ingredients in a big ol' pot and simmer for a few hours.
Last edited by sargasm at Jul 25, 2010,
Oh! This is a great opportunity for me to post my illustrated Anarcookies recipe. If I can find it, at least.

Be back with recipez.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
I've never had mushrooms in chili. I assume that's a meat substitute, but it could be good in meat chili as well. Or maybe that's just because I love mushrooms.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Woo hoo, I found it. Prepare to possibly be margin raped.

Michael's Easy-Bake Guide to Becoming the Ultimate Anarchist
taken loosely from his mother's old cookbook

Ingredients Needed:

1 Cup Butter (no substitutes allowed!)
1 1/2 Cup Confectioner's Sugar
1 tsp vanilla (maybe a bit more)
1 egg
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Cream of Tartar
1/4 tsp. salt.

Other Things Needed:

Oven
Stencils
A Rolling Mat thing
A Roller
Baking Sheet

Directions:

To start off, we'll need all of our ingredients:

From Left to Right: Flour, Salt, Egg, Butter

From left to right: Confectioner's Sugar, Cream of Tartar, Vanilla, Baking Soda

So now we've got everything, and...

The kitchen sink

Let me take this moment to pause and reflect. You've seen many ingredients, but there's on specific one I'd like you to notice:

Vanilla. In the words of Albert Einstein: "This shit can **** you up man!" Vanilla is known for having a decently high alcohol percentage, even to the point where minors would attempt to purchase it to get buzzed. Alone, it would probably kill you before you got buzzed, but in cookies...ah hah, you're getting my drift. Use this shit liberally, it'll be like hash brownies but....more legal? (/not tru ponx)

First thing's first. You have to cream the butter and sugar, which means you stick the two in a mixer and turn it on.

Now, after letting that mix for a while, you have to add the vanilla and the egg. Now, don't forget what we talked about concerning the vanilla

Beat those ingredients well. Do it like your parents used to do to you.
Now you have to add the dry ingredients. Remember, make sure to precisely measure each ingredient, especially the confectioner's sugar:

NO JOHNNY! THAT'S NOT WHAT THAT'S FOR!

Mix in the ingredients and you should slowly see the mystery of change take place, a mystery which most of you punks will likely be unaccustomed to. Here's the process:

There should be a fairly solid (although very sticky) dough that comes out. Wrap it up in clingwrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, overnight preferred.

In general ponx style, I'm late for getting back on time:

The dough should be pretty hard when you take it out. Take a rolling mat (or something similar) and put flour over it, to prevent the dough from sticking.

Roll the dough out in an even fashion. The thinner the layer, the more crunchy the cookie will be. While rolling, it's a good idea to pose your arm/hand in a particularly menacing way, since you're holding a possibly deadly weapon, like so:

Now, remember that stenciling shit, DIY kids? It's stenciling time. Hope you have some cookie cutters, because it's time to get to work.

Begin by cutting circles where you can:

Then, find an "A" stencil and...er...I don't know how that bottle got there again...

The cutter I used wasn't actually and "A"...it was "V." Sort of stupid now that I look back on it, but I found an "A" later, so the rest after these first few came out nicely.

You stencils could keep the "A" within the cookie and...now how the **** did that get there?

Anyway, cookie cutting is as easy as laying one down on top of the other. Start with the "A" and...what the ****? That must have been a long night...

Now comes the large array of anarcookies that I made. In general, I found that using sprinkles of some sort to make the "A" was very effective. You'll see a few cookies where I went super-DIY, using only a knife to etch the A. They look terrible. Of course, instead of circles, you can also use hearts, to show your love for anarchy.

Check it out, I found the right "A"!

This is my bizarre prototype. I call is "Anarbear," and it's basically the most punk rock bear of all time:

PRECAUTION
Make a few reindeer. If you eat too many anarcookies, the amount of destruction you are liable to cause is unheard of and can be paralleled only by the black plague and the atomic bomb. The only antidote is to eat a cookie made of the same ingredients as an anarcookie, but without and anarchy sign. Reindeer suffice for this.

The red nose is a personal favorite of mine. No reason, I just like those red noses.

Spelling out some messages is optional, but encouraged.
Overall picture:

Set the oven for 350 degrees, and stick the cookies in for ten (10) minutes.

PRECAUTION
Please, during the process with the oven, use the patented ove-glove that you bought in your capitalistic society.

...because it's a long waiting period, and you wouldn't want your hand getting cold from that bottle

After the ten minute are up, grab the tray with your bare hands, yank it out of the oven, and set it on your stove top. Let it cool for a while. Wouldn't want to burn your widdle fingurz Final pic:

After that is over, CONGRATULATIONS! You've just made your very first authentic batch of anarcookies. Sit back, relax, put on some Aus Rotten, and eat your ****ing cookies. You've earned it.

Remember, if you bought vanilla specially for this recipe or have any booze left in those bottles you went through waiting for your cookies, molotov cocktails are a great option. Instructions for those will come later on

Enjoy.
That means you're a poser
Crust Punk breakfast

A dose of heroin
One bottle of straight vodka
And what ever is found on given morning in dumpster behind locall grocery store
Quote by nashawa
You're my idol, so I must destroy you
In all seriousness
Some pretty ****ing good hamburgers I came up with, won award at town fair

"Meatmen Burgers"
1lb ground beef (or turkey)
1 onion
5 mushrooms
1 baggie of shredded pepper jack cheese.
1 table spoon of chilli powder. (optional)
A gas grill
Gas for said grill.
(makes about six burgers)

Notes: this make a very messy burger, you may wwant to saute vegies first for tenderness, for ease beef in the recipe is interchangeable with turkey
---
Wash hands

Break up ground beef with hands until soft. Mix in chilli powder if you choose to use it

Grab a good hand full of beef (should look more then usual burger)

Roll completely flat in "8" shape.

Set aside.
Wash hands again

Dice onions and mushrooms put in bowl (peppers are good here too)
Add a 2 to one proportion of cheese to diced vegi's to bowl
Mix

Add cheese mix to one side of "8" of beef patties

Fold to and close and mold patty edges til there are no seems.

Cook on grill at ~400 degrees to liking
Quote by nashawa
How in the world can you call that an edit when it's a whole new post?
That hamburger recipe looks delicious, no wonder they were the best at the fair.

Vegans can f*ck off and go get stuffed if they think I'm going to eat lentils when there's that kind of culinary prowess with meat!
Brian, they are.
But it takes some practice to get them not to "pop" when grilling them, and what you can put inside is endess, I did salsa with crushed tortilla chips once cooked at 600 so the burger cook much quicker then the inside so the chips were still crunchy!! Making a slight cup on the side of the "8" helps making the folding easier too.

And greenfinger, I made a seperate post as an "edit" cuz I'm on my mobile and its a pain to go back and edit my post. If that offends you for whatever reason, suck it up.
Quote by nashawa
I have a buddy who makes what he calls "Sid Fishious."

He essentially buys the cheapest fish in the supermarket and cooks it in a vile goop he tries to pass off as sauce. I don't know what it is but its fookin disgusting.
Most of my cooking is just throwing ingredients together until something good comes out of it, and it usually does. I make tofu scramble, curries, and lentil daal pretty well usually. I suppose my contribution to this thread will be this.

Buy a dry cake mix, works best if it's chocolate

Buy a can of coke (sprite for a light cake)

Mix the two together

Cook according to the box.

Easy, vegan, and the best consistency you will every get when making cake.
Sugar toast?

Like putting sugar on toast?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Sugar toast?

Like putting sugar on toast?

Or like cinnamon, sugar and butter on toast?
Quote by due 07
Anyone ever try sugar toast?

Shit's cash.

What's even better is making a sandwich out of it and putting bacon in the middle.
love is love // return to dust
Haha dude, I dunno about the bacon...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Page 1 of 2