I have wired it up, rewired it, and rewired it again, and every diagram I use it sounds exactly the same. It's a standard HSH 5 way autosplit but position 1 sounds like a weak tapped bridge, 2 sounds extremely low output, 3 sounds like a normal middle single coil, 4 also sounds really low, and 5 sounds like the neck is tapped also? I tried flipping the pickups around in their cavities but that didnt work either... Anyone else have any ideas?
Epi Les Paul Standard
Vox AD50VT
Should be the same as the 320.

Which is Neck, neck parallel, all four coils, two middle coils, bridge.

With the neck parallel and two middle coils you are going to have a significant output drop. From memory the neck pickup is also a different kind of magnet to the bridge pickup.
I am me. Live with it.
Last edited by DeAd-RiP at Jul 24, 2010,
The S470 is HSH not HH though, and when when I say lower output, I mean it sounds clean on a recto setting
Epi Les Paul Standard
Vox AD50VT
Belongs in The Ultimate Wiring Thread any questions can be answered there, *reported*.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Quote by MonkeyLink07
Belongs in The Ultimate Wiring Thread any questions can be answered there, *reported*.

Yea... Thanks for the help.

Quote by Zeroxsk8er1
i had the same problem! but its been so long that i forgot how i fixed it.. sorry

Ahh no problem At least now I know it's fixable and I didnt somehow screw up the windings in my pickups or anything.
Epi Les Paul Standard
Vox AD50VT
^If you wanted help, you should have posted it in the wiring thread. Thats what its there for, and the people who post there know what they're talking about.