Page 1 of 2
Currently drinking a Semillon Chardonnay, 2007 apparently... it's not exactly inspiring but I'm wishing I'd drunk this bottle first instead of the Chenin Blanc I just finished...

I only drink whites, reds are too dry and/or acidic for my taste.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Currently drinking a Semillon Chardonnay, 2007 apparently... it's not exactly inspiring but I'm wishing I'd drunk this bottle first instead of the Chenin Blanc I just finished...

I only drink whites, reds are too dry and/or acidic for my taste.

I personally prefer reds to whites myself. Whites are nice, but I find they just lack that something that the reds have.
However, Rosé is where it's at.

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Wine's, like my grape juice.

Firbit?
I like a lot of the Red Wines I've tried, but the names...I'm not good with names.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
Quote by Pyrest
However, Rosé is where it's at.

Definitely a damn good medium, more of the flavour of reds but without the harshness I don't like as much.

We don't have any in the house though so it's another bottle of white for me ... this is almost our last though, we have a few bottles of a wine called "Castilliero Del Diablo" but it really is swill, I can't even drink it when I'm already wasted.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I like to drink large amounts of cheap red wine and smoke copious amounts of cigarettes, and pretend to be Bernard Black.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Wine is amazing. Don't have any right now but my dad's currently touring Nappa Valley and will bring back a lot of wine

Current favorites are Nappa Cabernet Savignons and Merlots. My dad happens to be bringing back an entire case of baldacci cabernet savignon, which is by far the best wine I have ever tasted. Better than all those over-hyped french and italian wines.
anything.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by TheBurningFish
I like to drink large amounts of cheap red wine and smoke copious amounts of cigarettes, and pretend to be Bernard Black.

That's awesome.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
ITT: People giving footstomped grapes fancy names
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Quote by cyco_bob56
Whenever I drink wine I fancy the Merlots. I prefer red to whites but truthfully it all depends on the time of day. Whites when there's light and darks at night.

This is basically the rule I live by.

....except I always end up using white to make sangria. It's my weakness
Quote by Gakbez
ITT: People giving footstomped grapes fancy names

Got to know where your grape juice came from.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by TheBurningFish

I think I may love you now. LOL

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Definitely a damn good medium, more of the flavour of reds but without the harshness I don't like as much.

We don't have any in the house though so it's another bottle of white for me ... this is almost our last though, we have a few bottles of a wine called "Castilliero Del Diablo" but it really is swill, I can't even drink it when I'm already wasted.

Yeah. Shame you don't have any, I was on rosé last night with the girlfriend. aha.
What's with all the underage kids all of a sudden discussing alcohol?
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Pyrest
Yeah. Shame you don't have any, I was on rosé last night with the girlfriend. aha.

Yeah but it's all good, I really should stop drinking soon anyway, I know that 2 bottles is beyond the point at which I start throwing up and once I finish this glass I'll be at 1 and a third bottles...

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by rgrockr

I don't know. Damn youngins and their franzia and their arbor mist...and....other stuff....

edit: Yellow Tail?
Quote by rgrockr

Been drinking for 12 years, personally, I don't consider myself underage.

EDIT: Yes, I was drinking at the age of 4. I had a great father.

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Yeah but it's all good, I really should stop drinking soon anyway, I know that 2 bottles is beyond the point at which I start throwing up and once I finish this glass I'll be at 1 and a third bottles...

Aha, I'm about to go and grab myself a second bottle.
Last edited by Pyrest at Jul 24, 2010,
Quote by Pyrest
I think I may love you now. LOL

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

That's awesome.

I was expecting to get a telling off for that
Quote by Casketcreep
First person to say Buckfast has to leave the board forever.

Here you, that wull be right.

Come ahead, bawbag!

Quote by TheBurningFish

I was expecting to get a telling off for that

No way man, Black Books is fucking awesome

Quote by Pyrest
Aha, I'm about to go and grab myself a second bottle.

Good call my man, booze makes everything better... sometimes I think I might be developing a dependency...

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Yellow Tail?

Bottle or two of that, a pack of smokes and a shit load of anime = My perfect night in.

Quote by Pyrest
Been drinking for 12 years, personally, I don't consider myself underage.

Drinking for 12 years doesn't mean you've been around longer, it just means you've been an underage drinker for 12 years.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
Drinking for 12 years doesn't mean you've been around longer, it just means you've been an underage drinker for 12 years.

Be nice or gtfo. I don't care what it means, It's who I am.

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
No way man, Black Books is fucking awesome

Good call my man, booze makes everything better... sometimes I think I might be developing a dependency...

Black books = LOVE.

Dependency = nasty stuff. Dependency on drugs = worse stuff. ><
Quote by TheBurningFish

Bottle or two of that, a pack of smokes and a shit load of anime = My perfect night in.

Yick

I've been far too spoiled with whine to drink yellowtail

I hate being like that, it makes me seem snobby.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Yick

I've been far too spoiled with whine to drink yellowtail

I hate being like that, it makes me seem snobby.

I can't really say anything, I'm the complete opposite. I walk into the shop and pick the one with the coolest label.

" That one has a kangaroo!" - That's EXACTLY how it happened.

Quote by TheBurningFish

I don't smoke but apart from that it sounds like a damn good night

Quote by Pyrest
Black books = LOVE.

Dependency = nasty stuff. Dependency on drugs = worse stuff. ><

I know, I've got to watch myself at the minute or I could end up getting pretty blasted every night, I only let myself go once every couple of weeks or so; if I did it any more often than that I'd consider it serial escapism and therefore a problem.

Yes, I am quite drunk right now, whether my typing makes it look like it or not.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Last edited by Zaphod_Beeblebr at Jul 24, 2010,
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I know, I've got to watch myself at the minute or I could end up getting pretty blasted every night, I only let myself go once every couple of weeks or so; if I did it any more often than that I'd consider it serial escapism and therefore a problem.

Yes, I am quite drunk right now, whether my typing makes it look like it or not.

Haha, I usually drink to get away from stuff too. And I too, am pretty damn wasted. Gotta love being able to type properly whilst drunk.
Quote by Pyrest
Haha, I usually drink to get away from stuff too. And I too, am pretty damn wasted. Gotta love being able to type properly whilst drunk.

Actually, escapism isn't quite the right term... I drink, more often than not, to be able to say what I wish I could say when I was sober.

I really can't type when I drunk, at all, I just have a point at which I stop correcting myself. It's at that point at which I go from being completely coherent to absolute gibberish

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Actually, escapism isn't quite the right term... I drink, more often than not, to be able to say what I wish I could say when I was sober.

I really can't type when I drunk, at all, I just have a point at which I stop correcting myself. It's at that point at which I go from being completely coherent to absolute gibberish

I know exactly what youre on about there. Except, if I drink around people, I turn into a *****. :p
Alcohol is the cause and the solution to all of life's problems.
Quote by TheBurningFish
I can't really say anything, I'm the complete opposite. I walk into the shop and pick the one with the coolest label.

" That one has a kangaroo!" - That's EXACTLY how it happened.

Omg that's what my sister did once. We walked in, and there's a rack with bottles of wine that have a llama on it. She doesn't even think about it. Walks straight through the door, to the rack, and to the register.

I do that sometimes when I just wanna get wine wasted.
A fine red French Bordeaux is my favorite, perhaps because I am french, but it warms me all over
*~The silence is deafening as the city blinks through the cimmerian twilight
Quote by SeveralSpecies

Omg that's what my sister did once. We walked in, and there's a rack with bottles of wine that have a llama on it. She doesn't even think about it. Walks straight through the door, to the rack, and to the register.

I do that sometimes when I just wanna get wine wasted.

Is it just me, or is wine the drink that gets you wasted the fastest? xD

EDIT: Oops, my typing's being affected now.
Quote by Pyrest
I know exactly what youre on about there. Except, if I drink around people, I turn into a *****. :p
Alcohol is the cause and the solution to all of life's problems.

Unfortunately, no, drinking is really not the cause of any of the problems I may be running from right now I've said it before and I'll say it again: I've done more and stupider things while sober than drunk.

Quote by Pyrest
Is it just me, or is wine the drink that gets you wasted the fastest? xD

EDIT: Oops, my typing's being affected now.

Totally is for me, closely followed by cider.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Yea wine can sneak up on you. It's a different kind of drunk though, and I happen to love how it makes me feel.

Worst drunk is off either budweiser, molson XXX, or saki.
Page 1 of 2