I found a schector diamond gryphon for 100 bux atGC and I was thinking of trading my warlock. Is it a good deal? How do the duncan designed pups compare to the bdsm pups?
You're not getting a better guitar by any means, really. You might as well save up and buy an all around better guitar.
I'd agree. Going from a warlock, don't upgrade till you can get something that will do your amp some justice.
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Exotic Wood Series Acoustic- Burled Maple
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
Honestly, that Gryphon is an upgrade from your warlock by a country mile, but it's just not really worth it.
i cant speak from experience on the warlock, but i havent heard too many good things about BDSMs. i do however own a gryphon, and the pickups roar. the mahogany/flame maple combo is fantastic also. im not sure about what your gonna get at a price that low, but you might as well try it out in store, see if you like it
Quote by valterra
You traded him a sword for the guitar? You do realize that a smart person would just agree to the trade, take the sword, slay you with it, keep all of the loot and call it a day, right?

....What are they teaching you kids in school these days?!
I don't have enough cash to buy a new guitar and I've been trying to trade on craigslist but I can't find a deal
The schecter is a good deal better than a base warlock IMO. With that said, don't trade in the warlock as you'll get at MOST $50 for it. Just keep it and use it as a guinea pig for learning to work on you own guitars.
http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/msg/1860915582.html
how does that seem?

http://youngstown.craigslist.org/msg/1794018257.html
or the esp in this?
selling the warlock+tad bit of savings=either guitar
Quote by valterra
You traded him a sword for the guitar? You do realize that a smart person would just agree to the trade, take the sword, slay you with it, keep all of the loot and call it a day, right?

....What are they teaching you kids in school these days?!
Last edited by distortion896 at Jul 24, 2010,
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
You're not getting a better guitar by any means, really. You might as well save up and buy an all around better guitar.

pretty much this