Stick it in their pooper. Trust me, it wakes them up.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Put forks pointing upward right near their bed, they step on the forks when they get out and lulz are had.
Hit said sleeping person in the nuts with a bat. Courtesy of The Dudesons.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Bury them alive, with a camera on the coffin. The look on their face is priceless.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Tie end of string to toe, tie other end to bed and yell "FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE!!"

Classic.
BLANKBLANK
I'm watching Jackass 2 and they just switched Phil with Preston in bed while Phil's wife was sleeping.
She woke up and was like
Ahhh!!!!
Phil?
*Hey*
AHHHHHHH!

Love Jackass
Quote by genghisgandhi
Your mom had a botched abortion, and you were the result.

Need a laugh?
Quote by MetaIronForce

._______________
||
|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|
|__LOLOMETER__|

That deserved a lolmeter

Quote by Arfey McFeeshy
Tie end of string to toe, tie other end to bed and yell "FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE!!"

Classic.

alternatively, tie end of string to toe, tie other end to bed, light the bed on fire.
People who are dicks to sleeping people lose a great deal of my respect. Seriously. The only thing I can compare it to is walking up behind a guy who'd taking a piss and just punting him in the balls from behind.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Putting sherbet in their hand and putting a tiny bit of water on their face so they move their hand to like get it off and then the sherbet goes all over their face
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
I pour some alcohol on their Testicles then set them on fire or you can put cut some potatos on their hands overnight and before they wake up take them off then when they try to do something with their arm it breaks.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Shaving the sleeper's legs

DISCLAIMER: Doesn't work on girls
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Quote by SteveHouse
People who are dicks to sleeping people lose a great deal of my respect. Seriously.

Obviously the victim of a wake-up-prank.

So... what did they do to you?
Quote by ratracekid111
Shaving the sleeper's legs

DISCLAIMER: Doesn't work on girls

That's racist,hairy women have feelings too you know.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
That's racist,hairy women have feelings too you know.

hairy women are a seperate race?
Yes they are,why are you people so closeminded?show some respect.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by cyco_bob56
Japonese

This one can't even be legal.
(It's in my OP but here's the shortcut to it).

Oh my god the one at 1:20

I'm dying
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Yes they are,why are you people so closeminded?show some respect.

Ahhh, obviously referring to the French.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Ahhh, obviously referring to the French.

That's a separate species...
Shave swastikas into their hair. Or just cover them in flour. Or paint their faces. I have done all of these things and more.