Can I process Amplitube 3 in Stereo, by processing effects in stereo, instead of splitting the line for left and right channels?

If not, then that's one fatal mistake they did on their product.
Why do you need it in stereo? Do you have a stereo guitar signal or two mono signals?
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Because I want to process 2 channels. 1 is the left channel, 2 is the right, and I don't want them to become mono.

I was hoping I could do something like this:
Last edited by Clay-man at Jul 25, 2010,
If you set up the B rig the same as the A and pan both hard left and right you should be able to.
You can create all sorts of phasing issues with simulated stereo. Your mix will be messy (where will the other instruments sit in the mix??). If you want to create a sense of space, use something like reverb.

Seriously--- what is a "stereo" effect on a guitar? If you want bouncy panning delay, you can create it in your DAW. If you want chorus, flange, or phasing, definitely keep the panning narrow (or run it mono).
Using something like 2 tremolo effects out of sync on each pan would sound weird.
Quote by Clay-man
Using something like 2 tremolo effects out of sync on each pan would sound weird.

Why would they be out of synch?
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Because I'm double tracking, right? One to the left one to the right. If I want to apply the same effect both tracks, I will either have to settle for using 2 separate effects for each track, making it out of sync, or I use 1 line and have a mono result.

It's a shame because Amplitube has the best set of effects.
Last edited by Clay-man at Jul 28, 2010,
Well, couldn't you just grab one version of the track and paste it over the other for that one section and they will be exactly the same.
Quote by Clay-man
I will either have to settle for using 2 separate effects for each track, making it out of sync

Have you tried this? I don't see why the effects would be out of synch.
Quote by Liberation
because when I copy and past the effect it will start at a different time while the other effect isn't starting at the same time as the one I pasted.

Edit: Well I tried turning off the VST, having both effects off, then turning them on, then turning the VST on and it syncs up fine.
Last edited by Clay-man at Jul 29, 2010,
i went and tried this in shred and revalver. revalver can process stereo signals, didnt seem to be able to in shred. but you can in revalver, and i have a couple other heads models that have a stereo mode. guess it doesnt really help you, but throwing it out there.

i think most people figure that guitar is basicly a mono instrument, so stereo processing doesnt seem to be on the top of their list for features.
Guitar is mono, but is usually always stereo tracked for recordings to give it a layered sound. Usually double tracking is panned 100% left and right.

Amp Modeling seems more for recording purposes than live purposes, but it does great for both.

Btw I already knew Revalver could process in stereo, which is a great thing, but like I said, Amplitube has the best effects over any other Amp modeling software I heard.