I bought a crybaby 535q wah pedal, the only problem with the pedal is that the foot plate doesnt rock back and forward as gradually and smoothly as i would like, its a bit more sudden than I expected it to be (guess thats what happens when you buy online rather than try it in a shop first)

Is there anything I can do to make it smoother and more gradual?

thanks
hey man i have the same problem aye. same wah brought on internet. it sticked alot when i first bought it but it seems to have got better over time though with frequent use.
i just got one a few weeks ago and i find it moves to easy, id prefer it to be a bit tighter (along with the mrs)
I dont know if it will help the TS problem but this will fix the nutters problem.

Take off the bottom plate and undeneath where the batteries sit is a small bolt, loosen or tighten this to adjust the treadle resistance, Be carefull though as it does not take many turns to remove entirely and its a complete pain in the arse to do it back up I'm told.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Quote by halikus
I dont know if it will help the TS problem but this will fix the nutters problem.

Take off the bottom plate and undeneath where the batteries sit is a small bolt, loosen or tighten this to adjust the treadle resistance, Be carefull though as it does not take many turns to remove entirely and its a complete pain in the arse to do it back up I'm told.

thanks for the info, i had a slash wah before this one and that had a hole at the back where it could be tightened