Thats not really an interesting question. Its more of a dumb question. Tell your nephew hes a ****ing moron
Here's a more interesting question:

Fuck Off
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Because it's big and shiny and when there is no light you can see it?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Explain to him graphically how babies are made.

Quote by mickmos
Thats not really an interesting question. Its more of a dumb question. Tell your nephew hes a ****ing moron

He's 5 years old ffs.....

RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Jul 25, 2010,
Quote by mickmos

I guess "****ing moron" is what you were called when you were a kid
Quote by Mobu
I guess "****ing moron" is what you were called when you were a kid

It's tough love.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by padgea7x
Here's a more interesting question:

Fuck Off

Not a question, dumbass...
Quote by Mobu
stopping creative thoughts is no tough love

What's so creative about why can we see the moon?
It's like asking why do we see the sun?because its bright.
Why do I see the lamp infront of me?Because its bright.
Sure I get it that he's 5 years old,but you're not and you treat it like some question that will change lives if solved,that we need to get the best minds of the earth to solve it.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Sure I get it that he's 5 years old,but you're not and you treat it like some question that will change lives if solved,that we need to get the best minds of the earth to solve it.

I know what you are getting at but I was just pointing out how a little kid views the world: he has no idea that the earth is floating in an empty space and that the moon and the planets are floating too in a vast emptiness.

He's so bright and milky white / Shining down upon the ground / He's the bright, milky white / Shining down upon the ground / Everybody look at the moon / Everybody seein' the moon / The moon is bright / He's milky white / Everybody look at the moon / Uh!
Quote by Mobu
I know what you are getting at but I was just pointing out how a little kid views the world: he has no idea that the earth is floating in an empty space and that the moon and the planets are floating too in a vast emptiness.

I can understand that question from a 5 year old,but it most certianly isnt an interesting question,it's a question from someone who doesnt know how the world works because he's five,no offence of course.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

It is perceived as an interesting question coming from a 5 year old, perceiving it through your own mind (assuming you're not a retard) makes it uninteresting. Being closeminded (as You are now) is definitely not a plus.
Quote by mickmos

i guess you have been raped when you were 5 vears old......
Since nobody here is smart enough to ****in' answer the question, and they'd much rather just throw insults at a five year old, I'll explain it.

The blue we see in the sky is the refraction of light in the water vapor day-time sky. Light shines through the tiny little microscopic water droplets and refracts blue, so the sky looks blue. At night, there's much less light, so there's not enough to refract through the water vapor. This is why the sky turns black. We can't see the moon or the stars in the day because there's too much light. At night, when we don't see the suns' light, we are able to see the moon and the stars because they shine light.

Try looking at your cell phone with a flashlight in your eye. It doesn't work well. Light drowns out other light, so you can't see the moon or stars in the day since there's so much light and they shine light too. At night, less light, all you see is the darkness in the sky, since the sun doesn't refract light in our sky, so we see past our sky. The water doesn't get lit up, and because of this, has no color. Becomes invisible. We see through it into space, which is black, and since the moon and stars shine light, they contrast the night sky so all we see is the light from the moon and stars. They're so far away but also very bright, so we can see them only when the light from the sun is gone and doesn't refract light anymore.

Same reason you turn your lo-beams on in a rainstorm; More light makes water more visible, less light makes it less visible. The water in the sky with sunlight through it hides the moon and stars, but without the sunlight becomes invisible. Understand?

And no, that wasn't a dumb question. Just a lot of dumb answers. Tell him he's a smart kid for wondering why.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Quote by Ishiga
Since nobody here is smart enough to ****in' answer the question, and they'd much rather just throw insults at a five year old, I'll explain it.

The blue we see in the sky is the refraction of light in the water vapor day-time sky. Light shines through the tiny little microscopic water droplets and refracts blue, so the sky looks blue. At night, there's much less light, so there's not enough to refract through the water vapor. This is why the sky turns black. We can't see the moon or the stars in the day because there's too much light. At night, when we don't see the suns' light, we are able to see the moon and the stars because they shine light.

Try looking at your cell phone with a flashlight in your eye. It doesn't work well. Light drowns out other light, so you can't see the moon or stars in the day since there's so much light and they shine light too. At night, less light, all you see is the darkness in the sky, since the sun doesn't refract light in our sky, so we see past our sky. The water doesn't get lit up, and because of this, has no color. Becomes invisible. We see through it into space, which is black, and since the moon and stars shine light, they contrast the night sky so all we see is the light from the moon and stars. They're so far away but also very bright, so we can see them only when the light from the sun is gone and doesn't refract light anymore.

Same reason you turn your lo-beams on in a rainstorm; More light makes water more visible, less light makes it less visible. The water in the sky with sunlight through it hides the moon and stars, but without the sunlight becomes invisible. Understand?

And no, that wasn't a dumb question. Just a lot of dumb answers. Tell him he's a smart kid for wondering why.

What you basiclly said is that when theres no sun we see past the sky aka the moon,way to make a short answer long.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Banti
Not a question, dumbass...

Really? I would've never of guessed that sir! Thank you so much for pointing out the fucking obvious.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by GuideToGenocide
It is perceived as an interesting question coming from a 5 year old, perceiving it through your own mind (assuming you're not a retard) makes it uninteresting. Being closeminded (as You are now) is definitely not a plus.

Oh yeah im so closeminded for not thinking that was an interesting question,what an idiot am I!
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson