Hi! I just... em.. don't know how to start breaking this solo. I mean, the first part I can play, but when starts that pretty fast part with bend on 3rd string, 9th fret;2nd string, 10th-pull of-7th fret; 1st string, 7th fret. I know how to put my fingers on it etc... (index on 1st, 2nd string holding 7th fret), but I was wondering about picking - which technique should I use (standard? sweep? or what?)
Quote by mrcpolak
Hi! I just... em.. don't know how to start breaking this solo. I mean, the first part I can play, but when starts that pretty fast part with bend on 3rd string, 9th fret;2nd string, 10th-pull of-7th fret; 1st string, 7th fret. I know how to put my fingers on it etc... (index on 1st, 2nd string holding 7th fret), but I was wondering about picking - which technique should I use (standard? sweep? or what?)

Slow it down. Try different types of picking. It's alternate picked but you have to find what works for you. I play it starting with an upstroke and going UDU.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.