hello people

I want to buy a mixing table not too expensive with only two channels for micro, but of course, that also were not too bad. I'll use it mainly for recording on the PC of voices and instruments.
I was thinking this Behringer Xenyx 802

I've been searching for, and how some of you may realize more of what I sound boards, I came to ask a advise . But only through a mixer can also be recorded with good quality? Instead of buying a line 6, mkII Tascam U.S. 144 or something with usb output.
Also for the record through a mixing table and also gets good quality, maybe not even need to spend money on range tops.
Someone can give me a hint?

Thanks
You don't want a mixer, you want an interface. A mixer is for live, an interface is for recording.

What do you plan to record? We can suggest a good interface for you from there.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
What i plan to record, is guitar , bass and keyboards.
...and for the guitar i want the real sound, exacly the same distortion from my amp : marshall valvestate vs 100
and i'm searching for a mixer that does the same job than a interface, for a nice recording, and less expensive.
With good sound quality
There isn't a mixer that does the same job as an interface. They are 2 different things.

Also, I wouldn't suggest recording with your amp, its going to sound cheap and bad
Quote by lockwolf
There isn't a mixer that does the same job as an interface. They are 2 different things.

Also, I wouldn't suggest recording with your amp, its going to sound cheap and bad

Not necessarily. Get a good microphone, and it sounds fine. Just do stuff like double tracking on the same take, isolating your amplifier, and ease up on the gain, and it will sound fine.

Take a look at the Zoom R16. Its 400 bucks, but with that you get 8 inputs (2 phantom powered), 16 tracks (Mobile) for overdubbing, a mobile recording system, a workstation, and an interface to record and control your DAW.
Last edited by L2112Lif at Jul 25, 2010,
Quote by lockwolf
There isn't a mixer that does the same job as an interface.

yes there is.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
Quote by shinhoman
yes there is.

x

They don't do it very well IMO
Quote by shinhoman
yes there is.

x

Can you tell me, more mixers that do the same job, not very expensive?
Quote by lockwolf
They don't do it very well IMO

works perfectly for me.

Quote by SixStringSting
Can you tell me, more mixers that do the same job, not very expensive?

have a look at the alesis multimix range. firewire preferably.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
Quote by shinhoman
works perfectly for me.

have a look at the alesis multimix range. firewire preferably.

x

I use multimix8 it's a cracking piece of kit!