Hey guys sorry if im posting this in the wrong section, im quite new to UG. But i saw it had the most people on and i really need help.

I have a performance for school in about 6-7weeks for a group of 3; two guitarists and a drummer. And i've been looking on youtube and google for hours and my mate suggested using UG so i thought i'd give it a shot.
I need a blues or jazz song, preferably tabs with a chord/rhythm track and a lead track on guitar. And also nothing too professional, i'm not the best guitarist nor is my mate.

So thanks guys, i greet any help with open arms.
So two guitarists and a drummer? No bassist? You need bassssss dudeeeee. I love a bit of blues. Was going to suggest BB king stuff or something but nothing to professional?
Start off with Catch Hell Blues by the White Stripes as a sort of scaffold, and build on it. It's catchy as anything and has heaps of opportunities for blues licks and such wankery. And the vocals are minimal so no one will miss them. There is a blues lick thread somewhere with heeeaaapppssss of stuff in there, so just use that for ideas.
...In my opinion.
My suggestions

Cocaine
Layla
La Grange
Comfortably Numb (crank up the overdrive, then Bass is not needed)
The Thrill Is Gone
I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass