So what do I need to bring, should I take National insurance number and that sort of stuff? Please help!
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
They usually only take down your NI when you're hired.. But take it all just to be sure.

On a side note, McD do interviews now?
I'd take it, as a friend of mine was hired straight after his interview.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Okay, but anything else I need?
Just whip it out, show them you mean business.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I just showed up to my Macca's interview and was hired.
Same would probably be for you man, they'll probably ask you for details and such so there's no stress.
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
You need to take your soul with you so they can crush it.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Funky_Fresh91
I just showed up to my Macca's interview and was hired.
Same would probably be for you man, they'll probably ask you for details and such so there's no stress.

Nah they're being picky in my town
My bro got rejected twice (but he said that he knew people and they wernt in the managers good books )
Take a KFC family bucket, some oil based anal lube and some condoms with you, you'll need them.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by The_Clansman_
only take your stuff if you're a minority. I have never seen a white person working in any McDonalds in the past few years...

That's because you don't live in the UK.
They made me fill out a paper that I lied a lot on.

Like I lied about the grades I got, and stuff like that.

Then I was hired the next day, and it was an onslaught of working from open (5 am) to 2 pm 5 days a week for 3 months.

It's a piss easy job, but it's still soul crushing.

Also I don't like red meat, I didn't know what was on any of the sandwhiches, so I probably got about 10 orders wrong my first day , plus I was high on amphetimines.
Last edited by stratkat at Jul 25, 2010,
Just bring your ID, NI, pot, coke, heroin, gun, and a smile.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by kbabz22
Nah they're being picky in my town
My bro got rejected twice (but he said that he knew people and they wernt in the managers good books )

Well pretend you have no ties to your brother and the best to you, I'm sure you'll do fine.
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Quote by RockGuitar92
Just bring your ID, NI, pot, coke, heroin, gun, and a smile.

If you get the job prepare to be told to do this a lot. I suppose it's a bit better than being told to bend over and loosen yourself up, but it does get annoying quite quickly.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
You've just got to turn up. I used to go in high as hell and my manager would just laugh at my eyes and they still considered me one of their best workers.

It's not a bad job if you're working with the right people. The managers are usually young and so if you get to know them it's all good.

Customers and the terrible pay are the bad parts of the job.
You need to have ID that you can work in the UK. A passport works. Is it a group interview? If so be very outgoing and able to talk to anyone in the group
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
teacher- Some slave owners would fight duels using their slaves
Me- So, sort of like Pokemon with people..Black man, I choose you!
Take the high expectations your parents had for you as a child, they'll help you dispose of them properly.

They might ask for GCSE certificates aswell, but I doubt McDonalds will be that picky.
you're bragging about mcdonalds.... isn't that where the majority of the high school football team end up after failing at their GCSE's

why would you degrade yourself like that.
i'm Ginger its fun
Quote by Bearded_Seth
They usually only take down your NI when you're hired.. But take it all just to be sure.

On a side note, McD do interviews now?

They didn't
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
you have to be retarded to get turned away at mcdonalds.
Fuck it.
McD's is being realli picky in my town and turning down basicly everyone im just doing this to keep my mum happy tbh
All they want to hear is this one statement: "I'm a team player."

Trust me. Trust me
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
In my experience McDs interviews involve them telling you when you start.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by ricanboyguitar
They didn't

Well for such a piss-easy job there doesn't really need to be an interview. Though the few jobs I've had were never really interviews, I just want there and they told when I was going to start.

EDIT: DUDE! I know the exact McDs you're applying for. The one a few yards away from Focus right?

I had to go into Thetford every fortnight to go the job centre
Last edited by Bearded_Seth at Jul 25, 2010,
McDonald's hires in pretty easy , atleast in USA. my 15 yr old brother just got hired on the spot. and he's an idiot. i think it's because he wore a suit! anywho.... be prepared, be professional, dress nice, smile.... you'll do fine! i've been hired on the spot before simply for my first impression and presentation.
GOOD luck!!!!!!
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。