Page 1 of 9
We didn't want to hassle the Official NFL Thread by our trade talks and all of that, so we thought it best if all fantasy talks went into here. It doesn't matter which league you are in, just state what league you're in if you're going to discuss to avoid confusion.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Hell yes! Can't wait for NFL season to start up again!

I usually do a couple leagues, one on CBS (as my main one) and one on Yahoo.

My draft strategy last year won me both leagues so I'll be sticking to that again this year.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
Wooo first page. That's actually all I have to contribute at the moment.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Is anyone in my league (you know who you are) interested in being a manager, in the event I'm unable to carry out my "commisioner" duties? You will have full privileges like I do, but I only want you to use them in emergency situations (I'll punish you if you try to cheat but I can trust that won't have to happen. Man, being in charge rocks )

And if multiple owners want the privileges, I can select multiple, but I don't want to select more than two, so don't feel bad if don't pick you, it's first come first serve
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
If you need a hand Gib I'll help out.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Jackal you're all set, stratdud I need your first name
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I can be a manager too, I'm managing another league at the moment, so I know the ropes. Also, since the scoring settings have changed, my old excel sheet needs an update, I have an updated version on my computer, but I don't know if anyone else would want one? Not sure if anyone else finds it beneficial for scouting trades and such ahah.
I was in a head-on-head league last year where the quarterbacks out scored the other players 6:1. It was difficult and frustrating when your quarterback didn't play well, and the teams with tops quarterbacks and no other good players still had advantages.
Quote by Hak0
I can be a manager too, I'm managing another league at the moment, so I know the ropes. Also, since the scoring settings have changed, my old excel sheet needs an update, I have an updated version on my computer, but I don't know if anyone else would want one? Not sure if anyone else finds it beneficial for scouting trades and such ahah.

Yeah, I would like an updated sheet.
GO RAVENS!

Quote by Ssargentslayer
Waaaait....

Did you just say you can't rape?

2012 NFL Thread Mock Draft Champion
There's actually a spot open in the fantasy league on yahoo for whoever wants to join still.....I think. I'll check tomorrow then I'll post the link unless somebody checks and does it before me.

MAL

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

I checked earlier and there's 19 teams, so one spot left. Idk the league info though, but I think magicninja heads up that league and I'm sure he has it.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.

The original is 3 or 4 pages back in the NFL thread.
MagicNinja created it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Do you guys already have all the leagues started? If so, I'll just wait and join a random one.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I'll still think there's a spot on the one on yahoo. But I'm don't remember how to sign up for it. Possibly by invite?

MAL

Would anyone be interested in an ESPN league?

Fuck it. I created it anyway. It's a standard, 10 team, ESPN league. If I don't get 10 teams, no big deal. Link. Password: ugpit
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Last edited by Got Guitar? at Jul 30, 2010,
Quote by Got Guitar?
Would anyone be interested in an ESPN league?

That's the only host system that I like. I would love to do an ESPN league, but it's rather useless if there aren't enough people for it.

You guys up for another?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
I'm in. Three leagues this year, and I spent enough time in my one league last year.

So the yahoo league has 20 teams, and I haven't been in a league that big before so I'm wondering how the QB situation is gonna work. Obviously there aren't enough starting QBs in the NFL for everyone to have a starter and backup, so do we have to rely on there being enough QBs in the free agency to grab one during our starters bye week? In that case some people would have to not have backups, so what happens if all 32 starting QBs are already snagged?
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by thefuzz454
I'm in. Three leagues this year, and I spent enough time in my one league last year.

So the yahoo league has 20 teams, and I haven't been in a league that big before so I'm wondering how the QB situation is gonna work. Obviously there aren't enough starting QBs in the NFL for everyone to have a starter and backup, so do we have to rely on there being enough QBs in the free agency to grab one during our starters bye week? In that case some people would have to not have backups, so what happens if all 32 starting QBs are already snagged?

Then you're ****ed, for the lack of a better term
Quote by Hak0
The ESPN one has loads of spaces left, come on in man

Link meh?

Wait, nevermind I just saw the edit above.

Alright, I joined it.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
just made a pick'em league for anyone who doesn't have the dedication for an entire fantasy team. basically you just pick the winner of each game. deadline is 5 mins before each game. continued through the playoffs.

once people join we can figure out if we want to up the ante by picking against the spread or not.

coolness.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/4063

Group PW: pitindahouse
#DTWD
How big is the new ESPN one gonna be?
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by lordofthefood1
How big is the new ESPN one gonna be?
It's a standard 10 team league.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Quote by Got Guitar?
It's a standard 10 team league.

aw. I think it'd be fun to do like a 16 to 20 man league where you keep a few players every year.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by primusfan
just made a pick'em league for anyone who doesn't have the dedication for an entire fantasy team. basically you just pick the winner of each game. deadline is 5 mins before each game. continued through the playoffs.

once people join we can figure out if we want to up the ante by picking against the spread or not.

coolness.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/4063

Group PW: pitindahouse

Would have joined but i can't be bothered to create a Yahoo account
Quote by Hak0
Sure, I'll join it, but please no weird scoring settings

HEY! THat scoring setting predicts you will win, be grateful
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Joined!
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la