Page 1 of 2
From that picture he surely looks like a zombie.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Did he die of boredom?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
He was not my favourite snooker fan, but I will be sad he's gone.
This is why we can't have nice things!
He was my favourite snooker player
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by padgea7x
Did he die of boredom?

WTF is wrong with you? The man's dead. Show some effing respect.

Alex Higgins RIP
"I want a drink"

"You always want something. In Tibet, if they want something...they give something away"

"Do they? That must be why they are such a dominant global power"

Brought to you by Graham Linehan and Dylan Moran
He was a pretty entertaining guy to watch.

I used to play with one of his spare snooker cues, it didn't make me any better though...
Last edited by MapOfYourHead at Jul 25, 2010,
Weird, I was thinking yesterday that there haven't been any celevirty deaths in a while, then right on cue...

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by El Hilliaro
Weird, I was thinking yesterday that there haven't been any celevirty deaths in a while, then right on cue...

Icwutudidthar.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

ITT - people who have no bloody respect.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by Adam124
ITT - people who have no bloody respect.

it's a friggin snooker player, this is a guitar website. When someone like Dio dies, this forum is relevant to it.

People die every day, you can't always care just because someone dies, especially some random player of a random sport that very few people know/follow/give 2 shits about.
I think the last picture is really sad, it's not nice to see greats fall from grace to look like that.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Why post if you don't care? Meh maybe I'm just different. I don't watch snooker that often but I'm still civil enough not to talk shit.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by CoreysMonster
it's a friggin snooker player, this is a guitar website. When someone like Dio dies, this forum is relevant to it.

People die every day, you can't always care just because someone dies, especially some random player of a random sport that very few people know/follow/give 2 shits about.

Then piss off

Heard about this last night, RIP.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Well, sir. Your points may be clear, but there's a respect line. Clearly not everyone ONLY plays guitar, since THIS IS THE PIT. Where the random is expected.

I shouldn't have to explain to you what showing a little bit of respect means. Let the fans say their goodbyes, even on a forum, and just stay out of it if you disagree.
^
Well said

Man I just had a look at some of the pictures. It's sad to see him just wither away over the years You could say he was a little controversial but I'll forgive him for that.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by severed-metal
Well, sir. Your points may be clear, but there's a respect line. Clearly not everyone ONLY plays guitar, since THIS IS THE PIT. Where the random is expected.

I shouldn't have to explain to you what showing a little bit of respect means. Let the fans say their goodbyes, even on a forum, and just stay out of it if you disagree.

OR you can ignore the trolls/jokesters and not give them an incentive to keep on posting. The guy made a joke about snooker being a boring sport, not insulting the guy himself. Lighten up.
Quote by CoreysMonster
OR you can ignore the trolls/jokesters and not give them an incentive to keep on posting. The guy made a joke about snooker being a boring sport, not insulting the guy himself. Lighten up.

Hmm, intriguing point. But I haven't done anything to incite trolls or jokesters. The othe guy told him to learn some effing respect, which isn't exactly incentive at all.

I merely said, learn a little bit of respect. It's completely pointless to mention how boring Snooker is.

Paul Gray? Slipknot sucks?

You see where i'm going with the redundancy factor here?
Quote by CoreysMonster

+1

R.I.P.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by severed-metal
Hmm, intriguing point. But I haven't done anything to incite trolls or jokesters. The othe guy told him to learn some effing respect, which isn't exactly incentive at all.

I merely said, learn a little bit of respect. It's completely pointless to mention how boring Snooker is.

Paul Gray? Slipknot sucks?

You see where i'm going with the redundancy factor here?

yes, it is. That is exactly what "feeding the troll" means.
Quote by severed-metal

For some reason I get the feeling that I've caused this little debate

Quote by padgea7x
For some reason I get the feeling that I've caused this little debate

it's okay, it happens in pretty much every "RIP" thread.

and severed just has a little sand in his vagina today.
Quote by CoreysMonster
it's okay, it happens in pretty much every "RIP" thread.

and severed just has a little sand in his vagina today.

Why are such a little bitch, like seriously?
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by CoreysMonster

Intriguing, what of my other points?
Quote by Adam124
Why are such a little bitch, like seriously?

I'm not the one who started complaining about a simple, inoffensive joke.

I repeat: lighten up.
Quote by CoreysMonster

I think that was the often hard-to-detect eSarcasm.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Please stop arguing, guys, you're scaring me.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by CoreysMonster
I'm not the one who started complaining about a simple, inoffensive joke.

Inoffensive to YOU. If it was about some random geezer from Germany that you had known since you were a child you would react the same. The world doesn't revolve around you I'm sorry to say.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by Adam124
Inoffensive to YOU. If it was about some random geezer from Germany that you had known since you were a child you would react the same. The world doesn't revolve around you I'm sorry to say.

It wasn't about Alex Higgins, it was about Snooker being dull. Fucking hell do you like to moan.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Adam124

He said assuming that other people are the same as him.

Anyway, I have better things to do than argue with you.
Later.
Quote by I.O.T.M
It wasn't about Alex Higgins, it was about Snooker being dull. Fucking hell do you like to moan.

I like to express my opinion
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by CoreysMonster

A RIP thread is not an appropriate place to tell people to lighten up while you and your little bitch friends make petty jokes about a man to some is a hero. What is with people these days? No respect. That's what's wrong with the world.
"I want a drink"

"You always want something. In Tibet, if they want something...they give something away"

"Do they? That must be why they are such a dominant global power"

Brought to you by Graham Linehan and Dylan Moran
Let's just leave it at that.

lol at the guy on the left laughing
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by BoxerLadABC
A RIP thread is not an appropriate place to tell people to lighten up while you and your little bitch friends make petty jokes about a man to some is a hero. What is with people these days? No respect. That's what's wrong with the world.

said the 16 year old internet tough guy.
Quote by BoxerLadABC

If you all have a problem with my little remark then why bitch about it? Here's a fun thing you could've done to keep the thread intact. There's a report button! Shocker. Fucking morons.

Quote by BoxerLadABC

Had he said that "Alex Higgins was a cunt who deserved to die", you would have a point. He simply made a joke about snooker being dull. Although I do agree that it probably wasn't the best time to make a joke about shooker being dull.

S A D B O Y S
Page 1 of 2