There's a video of him pwning Dave Navarro with it on youtube, you could prolly figure it out from there. I just hope you dont think he invented it himself, just like some of these Friggin' fruitcakes on here think Dave Mustaine invented Thrash.
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.

------------------------------------
--------------7---------------
---6---------5-------------------
---4-------------------------------
3 4
1 2

It looks like that. It's essentially two power chords that normally require the shifting of your hand in order to use the same fingers to chord it, but without shifting your hand. So instead of using fingers 1 and 3 for both chords, you use 1 and 3 for the first, and fingers 2 and 4 for the second, which eliminates the need to excessively move your fret hand.

Sorry about the numbers under the string lines - they're supposed to line up with the fretted numbers, but UG's format won't allow it.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Jul 25, 2010,
Check out the tabs for ride the lightning by metallica , just before the solo . And on a side note for Nick . Not saying he invented it , but he was one of the once that tributed to the makeing of the genre , and imo the best musician of all in the big four . But thats just my opinion.
And Sickz, you're fully entitled to have that opinion. Kudos on having a pair of cajones and saying it without being a jackass.

Mustaines great with the guitar, definately. But I wouldn't call him the best of the big 4, that's like saying Peter was the Holiest of all the Disciples. Lol
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.

Wow that's fairly awesome. Practising that babe though it's a bit weird to get your head around.
Well he´s my biggest inspiration when it comes to guitar playing . So imo he´s the best
But must say Kerry aint that bad either , although i think he should stick to his rhythm playing and dont play "solos" at all.