... isn't that Snyper's avatar?
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Christ, a lovely bunch of spaccy songs being covered at the moment. I'm tempted to buy some recording equipment just to make it slightly less gay.

I'm sure isabiggles made a thread like this a few months back. These things never last here, we can never be arsed.
So kvlt. Too kvlt. I'm out. I only have an acoustic guitar anyway, and I just play the same Joy Division song on it over and over.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
If it's not I Remember Nothing then you should change Joy Division songs.

Although She's Lost Control might also be acceptable.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
New Dawn Fades?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Acceptable, even though it's pretty much War Pigs.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
I Remember Nothing has virtually no guitar parts to play, it's essentially Drone Doom.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Quote by webbtje
Christ, a lovely bunch of spaccy songs being covered at the moment. I'm tempted to buy some recording equipment just to make it slightly less gay.

I'm sure isabiggles made a thread like this a few months back. These things never last here, we can never be arsed.

Not me...
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles