lolz MAJOR lolz
My Gear
- Peavey Vypyr 75w
- Epiphone SG G-310(Added Seymour Duncan's)
- Epiphone Black Beauty III
- Ibanez RG200
- Squier Telecaster Retrovibe
- John
I'm not sure whether to laugh or feel sad.

"I play four guitars using a 150-watt Line 6 Spider IV amp with maximum bass and drive through the Insane distortion mode."
Lots of pedals.
brutal legend, bro
"SO GLAD TO BE HERE I COULD JUMP OFF EVERY BRIDGE
BUT EVERYBODY'S GOT A ROPE AROUND ONE OF MY LIMBS
THEY'RE TRYIN' TO GET THEIR PIECE THEY KEEP ON TEARING ME APART
THEY WANNA GET INSIDE SO THEY CAN KICK AROUND MY HEART
"
Oh, I watch that guy's vids. He knows guitars. I've told him to get a new amp so many times
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Is he actually serious? :S
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
I love how people say they have played every type of amp and brand, and this is the end all.. Makes me wonder which Mesa's, peavey's, marshall's, and randall's he has tried.. Maybe if it was an AXE-FX or something that legitimately simplifies multi-amp rigs and can get a similar tone to its models.

I mean, he HAS TRIED tube, ss, combo, HALF STACK, AND FULL STACK! I can't decide which I like more, tube amps or half stack amps.
/rig
I would assume from the background music at the start of the video, that it's a joke.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Dude, its not cool to laugh at the mentally retarded.

besides.. before we all started on this forum, we've probably all been there

Peavey rage and metalzone anyone?!
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Kivarenn82
Dude, its not cool to laugh at the mentally retarded.

besides.. before we all started on this forum, we've probably all been there

Peavey rage and metalzone anyone?!

EDIT: Actually, Frontman 212R and Metalzone

Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Last edited by CL/\SH at Jul 25, 2010,
Quote by CL/\SH
EDIT: Actually, Frontman 212R and Metalzone

same, I ended up salvaging them for parts
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I was so pissed when i found out he used a spider, he actually really knows his stuff when it comes to guitars themselves and he's a pretty proficient player but his taste in amps and distorted tones just makes me sick.
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
why don't you all get over yourselves?

He's happy with the sound he gets out of it, he likes it better than other amps he's tried. Who do you people think you are, to tell him he's wrong?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Jackamedmos
Sounds like shit tbh, as long as he's happy with it tho.. why should he give a shit?

Exactly, he shouldn't care at all, so long as he's happy. Why ruin his good mood by being an asshole and saying "UR AMP SUXORS DOOD, GTFO!"
Quote by CL/\SH
Exactly, he shouldn't care at all, so long as he's happy. Why ruin his good mood by being an asshole and saying "UR AMP SUXORS DOOD, GTFO!"

But c'mon... I think we can all agree the Spider isn't the best metal amp of all time.

Is it better than a SLO or Uberschall?
Quote by Blompcube

He's happy with the sound he gets out of it, he likes it better than other amps he's tried. Who do you people think you are, to tell him he's wrong?

Dood this is the Internet, were supposed to player hate on anything that moves.
Guitars
Amps
It's like diarrhea going into my ears.
Epi Elitist LP Plus
Marshall Class 5
Vox AC30 CC2

"A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."
exactly.... ughh.. i can tell him hes wrong because i have experienced my monumental mistake in getting a spider..... i hate myself... lol im now saving for a bugera 6262 but fack.
HEY I LEIK MAH TONEZ!!!
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
The big Spider amps actually sound much better than this video represents them—which makes me wonder if the entire video is a troll. I’m not saying that those amps can compare with a Rectifier, but they’re not remotely as bad as their 15-watt brothers.
Quote by jpnyc
The big Spider amps actually sound much better than this video represents them—which makes me wonder if the entire video is a troll. I’m not saying that those amps can compare with a Rectifier, but they’re not remotely as bad as their 15-watt brothers.
Yeah, it's better when compared to a 15 watt spider with the volume, bass, and gain turned all the way up.
Epi Elitist LP Plus
Marshall Class 5
Vox AC30 CC2

"A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."
MAJOREDIT: MY GOD, I WATCHED THE VID.

(Invalid img)

Quote by vitchb
But c'mon... I think we can all agree the Spider isn't the best metal amp of all time.

Is it better than a SLO or Uberschall?

Definitely

Obviously we can agree on that, but why rain on the guys parade?

btw, I love me a SLO...
Last edited by CL/\SH at Jul 25, 2010,
You should try the line 6 spider valve hd100 with celestion vintage 30 speakers! It has the insane distortion setting of the line 6 spider iii and spider iv series, but has 2 12ax7 preamp tubes and 4 6l6 power tubes. Much warmer natural sounding and gets way louder without loss of tone! I actually tried a peavey 6505+ thru a marshall cab and returned it. The next one I tried was the line 6 spider valve half stack and I'm keeping it!!! I had a line 6 spider iii before either of those.

Hoping this is a joke.
Ibanez Musician ('78)/Epiphone G-400/Fender Lite Ash Telecaster/Michael Kelly Valor X->Polytune->EX-7->Crybaby->OD-9->BD-2->EVH Phase 90->Hayden Mofo

Send->EHX DMB->DL-8->RV600->Return

Friends are like potatoes: If you eat them, they die.
ehh he's a good player but the sound wasnt to pleasant
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
I'm hardly a tone snob, in fact I own a vypyr myself, but that was atrocious. I want to scrape my ears it sounded that bad.
Quote by Bleach265
Hoping this is a joke.

This is the problem with this issue and it's seeming harder and harder to discern trolls with people that are truly dillusional.
Quote by Blompcube

Would you allow your fellow man to bathe in shit?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??