I love my Italia! I was just seeing how many people had discover the beauts.
2010 Gibson SG Honeyburst
I'm a musician, a composer, and a theory nut. Pleased to meet you! Check out my websites and drop me a line.

"The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude. " ~ Freidrich Nietzche

My Website
The Italia Mondial is best known as the guitar Haruhi Suzumiya plays:

I've never played one, but I hear that as far as inexpensive semi-hollows go, the Mondial is a wonderful deal. I'm actually kinda looking forward to getting one.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
I saw them on Musician's Friend but I was a little skeptical at first because I didn't know who they were(plus I play metal, and the only lefty model they had in stock had a soapbar bridge and two single-coils, and soapbars are supposed to be really "friendly" sounding, which isn't my thing...=P), but I got a Vintage VS6 around a month ago, and aside from maybe the tuners it's the best guitar I've ever played, and I love the sound, and apparently Italia uses Wilkinson tuners/pickups(and the Wilkinson buckers in my VS6 are...wow, really), so I'm guessing they're good. =P
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
I've played a couple Italias at a local guitar shop. I remember there was one the had a pearloid back, and the cavity cover was in the shape of a small guitar. It was red on the front, and had a gold binding around the body. It was odd looking, but cool.
My Gear:
G&L ASAT Classic Tribute
Ibanez RGT42
PRS Santana SE

Randall RG50TC

DOD YJM308 Preamp Overdrive
Digitech RP250

Tortex jazz picks (1.14 mm)
All I know is that I want one.
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
Quote by Lekz
All I know is that I want one.

yeah, i've always been a fan of their guitars. normally i really hate the 70's japanese vintage guitar look, but their guitars are really well done. there are a few famous musicians out there who play them, too
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
i think jack white plays one right?
2010 Gibson SG Honeyburst
I'm a musician, a composer, and a theory nut. Pleased to meet you! Check out my websites and drop me a line.

"The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude. " ~ Freidrich Nietzche

My Website