what are we supposed to do in response to 'flaming', passive aggressive posts, bullyi

ive only been a ug member for tree weeks and i am horrified at some other members behaviour over the internet just because they know they cant get in trouble for it i may be dyslexic and have trouble socializing with others these days caused my brain injury but that makes no excuse for them to be in polite why cant peolpe just point out mistakes politely
moderators please get on to this or ug will turn like youtube with all the haters comments every where
Your grammar is a disgrace to humanity, and you should be flogged for it.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
The prophesy has been told. UG will be the next youtube. You know, minus the videos.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Sorry to hear some users are being obtuse, I assure you no mature person here would. But if you're looking for mature people the pit isn't where you'll find them.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Hey dude, you're in the pit, deal with it, or fap
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Because you writing this thread is going to help.

You're like that girl in Freaks and Geeks. She's a geek and asked if she gets drunk or whatever, she says "I get high on life" in total seriousness. You're just handing people more fodder.
Quote by RU Experienced?
What I've always done in the past is to not be a vagina.

I've never noticed.

Ya there are a few absolute cunts on here. Most get banned but seems like 5 replace them. If somebody really bugs you put them on your ignore list. Or if they're really ignorant report them.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by freddaahh

^This, and its the fucking internet, dude. Get over it. People will have opinions and the stupid ones will not think twice about insulting you to lessen your opinion. Its just like the rest of the world, just not face-to-face.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by Jackal58
I've never noticed.

Ya there are a few absolute cuts on here. Most get banned but seems like 5 replace them. If somebody really bugs you put them on your ignore list. Or if they're really ignorant report them.

We have an ignore list?

I've been missing out.

Yes, OP, first off it's just a forum, most people are on here to just let off some steam. People oftentimes are more rude on the internet than they are in real life. It's not a big deal, just try to not let it get to you, I mean cmon, it can't get less personal than this.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
This is the internet and unfortuneatly there is possibly no place here where there are no douchebags. Youtube haters are the worst though.
I've only seen a couple of people here be legit assholes, half of them (probably more) don't really mean it IMO. Sometimes when you're really bored and have nothing to do, trolling seems like a good idea. I am not ashamed to admit that I have trolled (just not here) and it was fun. But I certainly didn't mean the things I said, it was just fun observing reactions.
Someone just back-trace that guy already.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Get over it TS. None of us give a fuck about keyboard warriors, and we don't have problems.
Grow up, and deal with it like an adult or get the fuck out of the pit.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Albino Uprising

I backtraced it!

The consequences will never be the same!!

OT: There's immature douches all over the internet. Also, being a jun 10'er and all, I think you're trying to troll.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
I just ignore the haters.

Unless I'm drunk and feel like humiliating them. Then I'll give 'em a piece.
Quote by Ma-hog!
ive only been a ug member for tree weeks and i am horrified at some other members behaviour over the internet just because they know they cant get in trouble for it i may be dyslexic and have trouble socializing with others these days caused my brain injury but that makes no excuse for them to be in polite why cant peolpe just point out mistakes politely
moderators please get on to this or ug will turn like youtube with all the haters comments every where

realy are you realy serious???????? why are you posting this up, this is a guitar based website. not a emotional help me deal with my problem site. we don't care about your problems and we are not going to be polite about it. if you say something stupid it will be laughed at and made fun of. So with that said; I'm going to ask you a question. how many weeks have you been a member on U.G.? is it tree weeks?
Quote by freddaahh

sir, you've just made my day wit that statement. i present you with this.

but to TS, you know you're in the pit right? more trolls here than in the lord of the rings, and just as many jackasses falling for it. just ****in' ignore them, cause you don't know them, they don't know you, and really: what are the chances that you'll meet them in real life.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by rocker222
realy are you realy serious???????? why are you posting this up, this is a guitar based website. not a emotional help me deal with my problem site. we don't care about your problems and we are not going to be polite about it. if you say something stupid it will be laughed at and made fun of. So with that said; I'm going to ask you a question. how many weeks have you been a member on U.G.? is it tree weeks?

C'mon man. Leaf him alone. Realy.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
C'mon man. Leaf him alone. Realy.

He won't go any further, his barks worse than his bite.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Tree jokes now? really?

I guess TS was waiting to be am bushed on that one.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Quote by RU Experienced?
That was clever

Cheers, it's nice when someone is rooting for you.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by Ma-hog!

there's the door. see yourself out.
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
Cheers, it's nice when someone is rooting for you.

You should start writing tv adverts, then you'd be raking in the money.
This is a guitar related site, and seeing as guitar is a popular instrument, this site will get a lot of different members with different opinions on everything, and some people, unfortuneatly, feel directly insulted when someone expresses their different opinions, and that leads to flame war.

And among 1,3 million users, you'll find assholes, a lot of them.
If you see posts like that then report them. A moderator will review the report and take the appropriate action towards the user, whether that be warning or banning them.