So pit, during school I had at least 20 picks stolen from me over the year. And they were all different girls. More recently my gf has been taking my picks and hiding them in special places but kinda sucks cuz im losing a lotta picks. Does this happen to the pit with there girlfriends?

She takes my picks and we play games with them. We'll pass the pick back and forth while making out but she also plays guitar, so i think she wants them for herself
Last edited by That Old Geezer at Jul 25, 2010,
No. No it does not.
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
no but my best friend (who's a girl) has one of my picks on her necklace, and i have one of her hairclips, (just in case)
i'm Ginger its fun
No, because I'm not dating a pick gnome. A pick gnome claimed two more victims from my room yesterday...
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
So... You mean that pick gnomes... are just girls trying have their way with me?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
My girlfriend takes mine, but she makes them into necklaces and earrings, so i don't mind.
Sail upon the open skies
I have had girls steal my picks. Not girlfriends, but the girls in my music class. Everyone played guitar, but for some reason, nobody ever had any picks. I had a few that I would lend out. Most of them I never got back.
c'mon, do you really think these pitmonkeys have girlfriends?
i've never had them stolen, but friends (girls) always just took them and played with them for the class period, and then they'd give them back. chicks dig guitar players man.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Sometimes my girl may take the pick from me and place it.. somewhere, to get my attention. I don't lose the pick tho.

I usually lost all my picks at band practice because being in a band with 2 other guitarists and a drummer who likes to play guitar and being the only one who keeps track of his picks = jackasses losing 2-5 picks per practice.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
i gave my ex my favourite pick on a chain for her birthday, she broke up with me a few days later and kept that and the expensive gifts i got her
Ben

GEAR:
Squier Vintage Modified Telecaster Deluxe
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar
Blackstar ht-5 head
Blackstar ht-408 cab
Landola V72 Acoustic
Seymour Duncan Woody SC

Quote by lolometer1
Wanna be sex buddies?
Quote by housemd
nope.
No, but guys have. The only girls that have any of my picks I gave to them, so it's not really stealing.
My picks don't get stolen because I don't use picks.

Bass
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I keep all of my picks in my wallet, and if I'm in a situation where I'm jamming with anyone, and they need a pick they can just use their fingers. If they're gonna be playing, and plan to use a pick they can bring their own.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by izbbass
My picks don't get stolen because I don't use picks.

Bass

Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Quote by That Old Geezer
We'll pass the pick back and forth while making out

Oh my god
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by That Old Geezer
So pit, during school I had at least 20 picks stolen from me over the year. And they were all different girls. More recently my gf has been taking my picks and hiding them in special places but kinda sucks cuz im losing a lotta picks. Does this happen to the pit with there girlfriends?

She takes my picks and we play games with them. We'll pass the pick back and forth while making out but she also plays guitar, so i think she wants them for herself

She puts them in her vagina?
Quote by Next Hendrix

Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
My girlfriend made a necklace out of one of the picks I left at her house once.

She's very creative.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
My woman has never seen me play guitar. Just drums. SO she's never had a chance to steal my picks. I'm usually the one doing the stealing anyway. I always steal picks from my band's singer when I go down to his place for practice.
I only have two picks I actually use so thankfully this has never been a problem, once I start school it might be though....

F***in' pick gnomes
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Quote by dylanfromearth
Have you ever had a pick steal your girlfreind? Didn't think so..

Ive had a prick steal my girlfriend

❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Acoustic-fag.

EDIT: Dudes who play crazy hard guitar don't get that sort of attention. I'd also be extremely pissed off if my GF was tainting my picks..
Last edited by Bearded_Seth at Jul 25, 2010,
Quote by Next Hendrix
Sometimes my girl may take the pick from me and place it.. somewhere, to get my attention. I don't lose the pick tho.

I usually lost all my picks at band practice because being in a band with 2 other guitarists and a drummer who likes to play guitar and being the only one who keeps track of his picks = jackasses losing 2-5 picks per practice.

Would have sounded much cooler if played with your fingers.

Sometimes my girl may take my fingers and place them.. somewhere, to get my attention.
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. - Douglas Adams
Quote by CrazyPigeon
Erm, am I the only one to point out that making out with a pick in your mouth is a bit odd?

I think this guy must be liek 14 or something.
Quote by Psihodeliko
Would have sounded much cooler if played with your fingers.

Sometimes my girl may take my fingers and place them.. somewhere, to get my attention.

touche sir.

I shall start finger picking from now on.
Quote by Nomack

This is my sig!