hey guys having a lil bit of a pre tour clearout as iv got to buy some new gear and i wont have room or a need for this stuff. Payments will be via paypal unless collected from Brighton in person, Postage is not included in any prices but i use the cheapest i can find. Id be intrested in trades if u have something intresting but would prefer to sell.

What i have:

Esp Ltd H 1001-FR £500
This is the link for the specs: http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_deluxe_h.html
Its the one at the bottom, its in great condition apart from some hand rub on the black chrome trem but dosnt affect anything. ITS DOES NOT have the EMG pup's instaled it has a warpig and a duncan design pup.ONE BIG THING WITH IT THO, it needs a complete re wire as the earth wire has come off the input jack and it has all the wireing from another guitar in it that had 3 pots not 2 so there is another pot in the wire cavity doing nothing. It might be getting re-wired soon so would be pretty much mint apart from the trem wear which is minimal

Ibanez SZ320 Body & Neck Unloaded £150
This is walnut in colour and is a set neck design. Has had a contour sanded into the body to make it more comfortable to play and the odd ding here and there. Also has sperzel locking tuners in the headstock. This would make a very nice project as the guitar would need Pups , wireing and pots.

Vintage Copy of a Music Man Bass 5 Sting £100
Has a Quilted Top with an amber sunburst colour.
All works just needs a restring, ideal for a beginner or if u just wanted to try a 5 string bass.

TC Electronics Nova Dynamics £100
Link to full specs: http://www.tcelectronic.com/NovaDynamics.asp
Boxed and in great condition has just been sitting in a live in rack, includes 18volt power supply.

Boss SD-1 Overdrive £20
Link to the specs: http://www.bossus.com/gear/productdetails.php?ProductId=133&ParentId=254
Boxed and in great condition, never really used it so is just sitting around now.

Boss NS-2 Noice suppressor £40
Link to the specs: http://www.bossus.com/gear/productdetails.php?ProductId=151&ParentId=262
Boxed and in a used condition, used this quite alot but is now redundant so has the usualy chips n scrapes on the paint work, but works fine.

EHX Signal Pad £20
Boxed and in great condition, only used once n didnt really work for what i wanted so has sat around.
Pics?
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Quote by Chikao42
Pics?

of what coz they are stored at another place atm so i can get them soon, also whats ur email so i can email them to u
I'll swap a Kustom 10w practice amp for the EHX pedal? And an encore strat for the NS-2.
Quote by dannyyy
I'll swap a Kustom 10w practice amp for the EHX pedal? And an encore strat for the NS-2.

which kustom practise amp is it, coz i could use something to mess around on as i cant use my main rig for bedroom practise levels lol
Sorry looking for cash for the PRS. I'd do the pedal for my practice amp though
Quote by dannyyy
Sorry looking for cash for the PRS. I'd do the pedal for my practice amp though

yea that i will do lol ill need to srot out shipping costs for the pedal at the weekend if u pm me with ur address and pay pal account i can send u details
I'll meet current £35 offer posted for the NS-2, considering its pretty banged up.
Pics to prove otherwise if its not so bad as it sounds and I'll take it for 40, if its still going
Mesa/Boogie Studio Pre | Marshall EL34 50/50 Power | Harley Benton 2x12 V30's

How do you like, your mids in the morning?
Quote by daverichards
interested in an ax3000g?

what are u wanting for it? i could use tht for practise when i cant use my g major rig
Quote by Bigaxmax
I'll meet current £35 offer posted for the NS-2, considering its pretty banged up.
Pics to prove otherwise if its not so bad as it sounds and I'll take it for 40, if its still going

hey man yea its pretty banged up ill sort some pics when i go to where they are stored at the weekend
Quote by Dengeki_
You wouldn't post that Ibanez S overseas now would you?

i wuld post the sz overseas if u were willing to pay shipping as im guessing it would be a fair lump of dollar
Quote by SWBS_DJ_GUITAR
what are u wanting for it? i could use tht for practise when i cant use my g major rig

well i dont really utilise it at all at the minute, so im thinking of just using the bare essential pedals, overdrive, chorus etc... what do you have in mind..

they are selling used in good condition (mine is pristine) for around 80-90 at the minute..