If you got to meet your favortie guitarist ?(dead or alive) what would you play for them?
Donnell McKnignt
probably steve vai, satch, or dave mustaine

and id probably play a 20 minute free form jazz odyssey
if i got to meet omar rodriguez i'd play their song "since we've been wrong"
Quote by TMVATDI
if i got to meet omar rodriguez i'd play their song "since we've been wrong"

He's sort of a douche. XD

If I met the guys from coheed, i'd probably just strum some chords because it would be ass kissing to play one of their songs.
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Exotic Wood Series Acoustic- Burled Maple
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
If I were asked to play something for Allan Holdsworth, I'd look down at my guitar and then say "Tell you what, how about you play something instead. I'm only a mortal, after all!"
Actually i change my answer to Andy timmons, and i would play Just what the Dr Ordered by danger danger and i would play it on a guitar that said please go back to danger danger, you and rob Marcello can make a wicked team. the end
I'd do a loose blues jam with Stevie Ray Vaughn and Jimi Hendrix.
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
Hmm... if I met Steve Vai, Paul Gilbert, or Michael Angelo Batio...

I would start by playing some good metal riffs (probably Painkiller, Holy Wars, or one of my own riffs.)

After, I would show them how I shred (or at least attempt to,) and hopefully they would give me some advice on how to improve my technique.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Hmm. If I got to meet Kirk Hammett, I'd play a medley of all the solos from ...And Justice for All.
I would jam out Raspberry Jam Delta-V with Satch if I had the chance or even just to groove with him would be amazing!
Prog flavored juice ... You tried it yet?

Shameless plot to promote zee band.
Shed 31
Quote by TeamSttg
I would jam out Raspberry Jam Delta-V with Satch if I had the chance or even just to groove with him would be amazing!

Raspberreh!

Though I'd prefer to slap out either Memories or Echo if I'd jam with with the Satchman.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Slicer666
Raspberreh!

Though I'd prefer to slap out either Memories or Echo if I'd jam with with the Satchman.

AWWW Echo is amazing and that would be up there on the things to jam most definately
Prog flavored juice ... You tried it yet?

Shameless plot to promote zee band.
Shed 31
I did play in the same room as Guthrie Govan once after a Cornford clinic he did... I was way too nervous to play anything audibly.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Hmmm, what would I play for Guthrie or Petrucci?

Ah, I'd be too nervous in the presence of a Guitar God to play.
it would be john 5 and i would ask him to show me some stuff and probably show him the first song i wrote witch is a death metal tribute to cookie monster
I don't think I'd be able to play in front of my favourite players.
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.
Playing for John Petrucci, hmm...

I would feel scared and impotent. But I'd probably squeak something out of nervousness and end up playing for him anyways.

This is how Three's Company episodes were made, with situations like these.
If I met Eddie Van Halen? I'd play him Gay Bar, by Electric Six.

Why?

Because its awesome
"Guitar is tactile, It's about how you play it"
- Joe Bonamassa

If I were asked to play something for Allan Holdsworth, I'd look down at my guitar and then say "Tell you what, how about you play something instead. I'm only a mortal, after all!"

If you have a question on legato, please watch this video first.

If anybody has a '92-94 MIJ Squier Hank Marvin Stratocaster and is willing to sell for a fair price, contact me!
Tim Brown Jersey,Ray Lewis jersey
I would have to play Cemetery Gates to Dimebag Darrell.. RIP Dimebag <3
Oh and i'd also play On My Sleeve to Mark Tremonti from Creed.