http://news.ninemsn.com.au/glance/7934433/comic-fans-launch-anti-gay-counterprotest

An anti-gay protest from the Westboro Baptist Church at the massive comic convention Comic-Con has been muffled by a humorous counterprotest.
The Westboro Baptist church has gained notoreity for anti-gay and anti-government protests, picketing the funerals of US soldiers, celebrating the deaths of Michael Jackson and Heath Ledger and making hate-filled diatribes against Lady Gaga, President Obama and Sweden.
But they met their match with convention-goers at the massive science fiction/comics event in San Diego, California, who countered the demonstration with witty signs, lurid costumes and mocking chants.
"What do we want? Gay sex! When do we want it? Now!" shouted members of the crowd.

Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.

Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
This is funny. If there's one group of people that can make this whole WBC thing funny, and not in a mean spirited way (sinking to the WBC's level), it's the nerds. Bravo fellow geeks.

However there's been a bunch of threads on this, so as much as I don't want to, I have to close it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown