I'm not too keen on groove metal... but yeah, your sound is SUPER muddy and it makes it almost impossible to hear anything... the solo is pretty cool tho'. I'm sorry for not being able to give you a decent crit but my advise is, do something with your tone.
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
LOL, Muddy is such an understatement, I don't even know how you make something this muddy. Also your guitar is out of tune. Is that on purpose? The acoustic comes in pretty nicely. But I mean the production on this is so wrong, that I can't say much else. The song is nicely written, riffs are there, everythings there, but that production quality is laughably awful. I DEMAND A REDO. Good quality is within arms reach brosky.

If you get a chance stop by my thread
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1344471
haha thanks man, the biggest problem is that im tuned so low that the intonation is completely gone. I will give it a redo once i get some thick ass strings... im using heavy elixirs right now but they are just shy of being good enough for A.