Ok My friend and I were talking a few days ago about pink guitars, and we both came to the conclusion that if the guitar sounded good why not play one since pink is just a color.
so that night i went looking and found a couple of pink guitar and basses.

Me personally i would own a pinky just because its such a rare color for a guitar/bass

what are your thoughts on this subject.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
I think this is pointless even for the Pit. But hey, I'd play a Hello Kitty guitar in a BlackDeathPukeInMyHandsAndSwallowItI'mSoToughCore band if it sounded good.

(Sorry about that, inspiration hit me)
Paul Gilbert!

EDIT: PINK!
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Last edited by Dream Floyd at Jul 25, 2010,
only if you're good at guitar. It's like a hello kitty guitar. If you kick ass, then pink is badass and cool, if you suck however, everyone thinks you're a fag
Honk
I was actually planning on owning a pink guitar at some point. Once I found one that I liked the sound and feel of.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Having a pink guitar is as badass as it gets.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
theres a video of paul gilbert on youtube where hes playing a bright pink bc rich mockingbird and everytime i watch it i imagine making love to it................basically yes pink guitars are freakin awesome!
who cares what it looks like as long as it is comfortable and plays good
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
As long as it felt nice I wouldn't mind. If it wasn't for the fact that Dean guitars are uncomfortable as hell for me I would have bought one of the neon MLs.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I'd care. Like you say, as long as its comfortable for me and sounds good, great. But I'd much rather have a sexy gloss black over a pink equivalent.
i wouldn't mind playing it but if im buying a guitar i think i'd go for a colour i could pass on to anyone else.
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
I've been thinking one buying a pink guitar. What says bad-ass more than a pink guitar? It's like my friend that would bring a barney towel to swim meets, and then totally dominate.
Quote by willT08
I think this is pointless even for the Pit. But hey, I'd play a Hello Kitty guitar in a BlackDeathPukeInMyHandsAndSwallowItI'mSoToughCore band if it sounded good.

(Sorry about that, inspiration hit me)

is that what it's called nowadays?
and yes. pink guitars rool fool
A guy at guitar center tried to get me interested in a pink, sparkly guitar. I laughed at him. Though pink is my favorite color...
It's just a color.

I'd have no problem playing one of those
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jul 25, 2010,
Actually, as cool as pink guitars may be, I'd rather have one in a dark purple
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

Quote by BeastlyBassist

Purple, blue and green are my favorite colors. (Black goes without saying. >.>

]That guitar is absolutely beautiful, what guitar is it exactly?

Oh, wait, tree of life inlays and dimarzios, it's a JEM.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jul 25, 2010,
I'd love a Daisy Rock guitar, I'd probably look completely gay but as long as it sounds and plays good I don't care. True badasses play pink guitars (or heart shaped ones or whatever).
Quote by SlayingDragons
Purple, blue and green are my favorite colors. (Black goes without saying. >.>

]That guitar is absolutely beautiful, what guitar is it exactly?

Oh, wait, tree of life inlays and dimarzios, it's a JEM.

It's a J Custom RG8570

I'd link to the forum post where I found it, but I can't remember if linking to other forums is allowed
It's the first result for "Purple J Custom RG8570" though.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

Quote by Matt_Malmsteen
I'd love a Daisy Rock guitar, I'd probably look completely gay but as long as it sounds and plays good I don't care. True badasses play pink guitars well (or heart shaped ones or whatever).

Fixed.
I wouldn't care if the guitar was pink really
But the only pink guitars I have seen really are crap Hello Kitty ones :|
Pink guitars are awesome, they have a great fun-factor for when you're playing at gigs. I used my Hello Kitty guitar at a gig (me and my band play metal) and everyone started cheering when I switched my guitar for the Hello Kitty one.
Guitars:
Charvel So-Cal
Ibanez RG1527
ESP LTD Stephen Carpenter 607b
BC Rich Warlock Bronze
Billy corgan has/had a pink stratocaster... and some other pretty cool guitars with bright colors.
Balls.
Quote by BeastlyBassist

That's my favourite colour.
Alexi Laiho has a pink pinstriped guitar.

So yes, I would

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

lolololololol
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"