Page 1 of 4
Backstory:
(skip this if you want the point of the thread)

Ok, so here is how it went down. My friend has been nagging me to watch Hellsing Ultimate, so I did just to shut him up. After watching the first 4 episodes, since they were the only ones in English. He started talking about how awesome Alucard was, and how it was literally impossible to kill him. Then I started talking about my own character that I created (I am a writer after all) and how he is also cursed with immortality. So this turned into the "who would win" pointless argument. And yeah, it ended up dead even since both characters according to us were equally immortal. Then the idea hit me, and me and my friends have been debating this ever since.

And now the point of the thread:

So in other words pit. Is there any character out there (fictional or otherwise) that you believe is "unkillable" not just a matter of how invincible or how immortal he is, but just someone who never seems to die from anything. Powers of immortality can factor into this, but otherwise. Who do you believe is unkillable.

I myself am going to have to go with Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen. The guy can do almost anything, he can create, destroy, and change any matter that he wants. Any attack phases through him, since he is like a ghost, he has a seemingly infinite knowledge of everything, and he can explode people with his mind. So yeah...

The guy at the end of Watchmen almost killed him, but he walked off of that one in a matter of minutes. So yeah... Dr. Manhattan is mine.

So yeah... who are yours pit?
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Chuck Norris
/thread
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
John Constantine got cancer, but tricked three devils into curing him by selling each of them his soul. Which means, if he dies then they have to go to war over his soul, which would put hell into a big pickle, so they don't want him dying.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Oh and Doomsday always comes back.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

The Lovecraftian Old Gods. Not Cthulu though. Gosh knows how he became so famous. He is the most boring, comparatively. And the girl from Heroes.
...In my opinion.
Big Boss
/thread
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
I believe the 'unkillable' aspect can be annoying at times. Sometimes it seems like the creater was just like "im gana make teh most badasserest character evar!!!!"

Ex. Kratos.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Quote by UraniYum
Jason Vorhees can't be killed.

The real Jason Vorhees can be killed. Not the fruity little demon they turned him into. When he was human he could be killed.

And you know what? He's a wussy anyway. When I met him at a horror movie convention, I offered him two hundred dollars to take the razor blade I had and carve his initials into my arm. He wouldn't do it.
Quote by vintage x metal

Rand al'Thor. That man has been through some shit, yet he always comes out alive.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Jack Off Jill
The real Jason Vorhees can be killed. Not the fruity little demon they turned him into. When he was human he could be killed.

And you know what? He's a wussy anyway. When I met him at a horror movie convention, I offered him two hundred dollars to take the razor blade I had and carve his initials into my arm. He wouldn't do it.

Shit man, statemet retracted. BUT he did get blown up by a SWAT team, and the doctor with the heart thing.
Harry Potter - I mean wtf?! He should have died at the end.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Auron.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

motoko kusanagi
now extra flamey
Last edited by Ikey at Jul 25, 2010,
Quote by TheReverend724
Krillin

I was going to say this too, he dies like 800 times and is always wished back to life
Quote by UraniYum
Shit man, statemet retracted. BUT he did get blown up by a SWAT team, and the doctor with the heart thing.

Yeah, the nineties were not a good time for horror movies, honestly. All the humans got turned into people with hell powers because of the success of the Hellraiser and Nightmare on Elm Street movies. And that's when everything got turned into a joke. It's always sad when they take those movies past one sequel. I mean, look at what happened with Mike Myers.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by angusfan16
Rand al'Thor. That man has been through some shit, yet he always comes out alive.

Tarmon gai'don will be the end of him!

/thread

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Last edited by AlecMag at Jul 25, 2010,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Yeah, the nineties were not a good time for horror movies, honestly. All the humans got turned into people with hell powers because of the success of the Hellraiser and Nightmare on Elm Street movies. And that's when everything got turned into a joke. It's always sad when they take those movies past one sequel. I mean, look at what happened with Mike Myers.

Oh don't even talk to me about the new Halloween films. Do you know how bad it would have to be to make me not want to watch the next one? It's THAT ****ING BAD.

To the point though, Tupac.
Quote by L.A.P.D.

dr robotnik needs to step up his game.

He even survived the death of Sega! Even the Dreamcast couldn't stop him!
Quote by vintage x metal

Although Vergil is the bigger badass.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
Quote by ctb
Venice King's girlfriend

This is why I still love this forum.

Every now and then, one of you guys will say something that just splits my face open with a grin.
Quote by MH400
I've heard that Carmel is invincible.

I'm actually willing to bet money that she is
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by blurpify
Tarmon gai'don will be the end of him!

Pft. He's going to show up on the battle field looking all bad ass with Callandor and the Dark One will shit his pants and commit suicide.
Sail upon the open skies
Page 1 of 4