*is aware of misleading thread title*

Anyways, I'm looking to watch Cops however it's not Saturday and it's also not 8pm. The Fox website apparently offers it online but not to Canadians. So anyone know of another site where I can watch official episodes? There's no Canadian division of Fox, but maybe some other TV channel offers the show on their website? Also don't suggest torrents because you'll probably get my thread locked and because I'm aware of them.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Hulu? Do you get that in Canada?

Hulu is USA only. I went on it and they recommended that I go to this site for my region. That site is completely useless and I don't even know what it is.
do they have a need for anything except traffic cops in canada. seems like a peaceful place to me...besides all the rif raf is in the states lol
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
Quote by Opethfan1
do they have a need for anything except traffic cops in canada. seems like a peaceful place to me...besides all the rif raf is in the states lol

What we need traffic cops for?

We ride polar bears! We don't need a rush hour ,because the polar bears eat everything in our way. Want a more eco friendly vehicle?

BUY A MOOSE!

YAY CANADA.
Quote by severed-metal
What we need traffic cops for?

We ride polar bears! We don't need a rush hour ,because the polar bears eat everything in our way. Want a more eco friendly vehicle?

BUY A MOOSE!

YAY CANADA.

no you NEED traffic cops...every time a canadian drives here in buffalo they constantly go below, WAY BELOW the speed limit and you definately dont know about passing lanes lol. nothin worse then a guy in the fast lane going wicked slow.
Quote by Opethfan1
no you NEED traffic cops...every time a canadian drives here in buffalo they constantly go below, WAY BELOW the speed limit and you definately dont know about passing lanes lol. nothin worse then a guy in the fast lane going wicked slow.

lmfao, if only you saw me driving in the states. don't base all Canadians off old retirees driving down to Florida
Quote by rgrockr

the mounties have international jurisdiction, and carry submachine guns as a sidearm.

What does this mean? It means if you commit a crime in Canada and run to the US, the mounties will chase your ass down and riddle your shit with bullet holes. Don't **** with the mounties...
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
the mounties have international jurisdiction, and carry submachine guns as a sidearm.

What does this mean? It means if you commit a crime in Canada and run to the US, the mounties will chase your ass down and riddle your shit with bullet holes. Don't **** with the mounties...

lmao, i live in southern Ontario, and ive only seen a mountie once. it was a normal cop car that said "r.c.m.p." on the side instead of the normal police thing. the rcmp guy looked like a normal cop,

edit: also, as for watching cops, why not just look it up on youtube?
Last edited by andrewjp123 at Jul 25, 2010,
Quote by Opethfan1

Wait, i'm confused. Why would we need traffic cops if the Canadian people are driving down in the states are the problem. -__-

Do you see the logical fallacy here?

Typical american..
Quote by severed-metal
Wait, i'm confused. Why would we need traffic cops if the Canadian people are driving down in the states are the problem. -__-

Do you see the logical fallacy here?

Typical american..

because if they drive like as*holes here they will drive like as*holes there....typical canadian..pffft
Last edited by Opethfan1 at Jul 25, 2010,
Quote by Opethfan1
because if they drive like as*holes here they will drive like as*holes there....typical canadian..pffft

jesus christ you guys, don't turn it into some canada/us argument. saying that an entire country drives slow is stupid.

Also saying someone is typical for their country is stupid, considering we are essentially the same.

Also how is this thread so off topic??? TS, did you find what you were looking for yet??
^ Hmm, you have a point. However, that's not my priority right now.

Quote by Opethfan1

Well, in all fairness, Americans do come up here and are terrible at driving as well. Which just leads me to assume that all Americans are terrible drivers.

Yeah, Canadians are such assholes for going the speed limit. Sorry, we'll try and sink to your level of stupidity next time.
I live on the Canada/US border and from here it seems US drivers are worse. I would somehow rather drive in Toronto than Detroit.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I live in Canada and I've been to the US a bunch of times. People drive horribly in both countries.
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
Quote by blindfatkid23
I live in Canada and I've been to the US a bunch of times. People drive horribly in both countries.

I live in Florida, all Canadians here drive like shit.
love is love // return to dust