I'm not a new user by far, but I wanted to look into buying a keyboard to learn on, as well as for a band project that is currently in the making. Just wondering what forum (GG&A, Riffs and Recordings, etc.) I should post my thread in, or if not at all. Thanks guys.

Hmmm, good question. I'd just say pick whichever one you think is best and post there, and if that forum tells you to go somewhere else then that'd be good advice. My guess would be either GG&A or R&R.

Good luck.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
The Pit might actually be best. I've seen other users ask questions about other instruments there.

If you do choose the pit and get flamed, feel free to direct it all back at me.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29
The Pit might actually be best. I've seen other users ask questions about other instruments there.

If you do choose the pit and get flamed, feel free to direct it all back at me.

I was thinking The Pit also but it'd likely end up being all spam or completely ignored.

The Instruments forums would at least try and be helpful.

Try The Pit if you want to though.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Riffs and Recordings would really only work if you are asking about a midi keyboard (in my opinion anyway).

PM a mod of the Pit, or the GG&A forum and ask them!
Well, my Drum Thread is in the Pit, so in my opinion it would be the best place.
RIP Tom Searle.
I think the pit would be the best place. I don't think it would go in GG&A, but I could be wrong.
You may also want to try PMing a few people who play keyboard/piano.
I'm pretty sure Kensai plays piano, and I think SYK said once or twice that he does.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Unless it's about midi recording issues (Riffs and Recordings), The Pit is the place for keyboards.
GG&A is for amps, pedals, etc. not for "other instruments".
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.