Sharing members of Diocletian one should know what to expect,filthy,blasphemous fury.The hellstorm is channeled through crushing low end and relentless riffing.One of the better bands i've heard recently.Total raw and primitive Death Metal done superbly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBBeDKwFDOQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOOgNHqp-LM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfaZNNYW4IM
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

It's like watching the same movie over and over.
Sacrificing ants to GuitarRig 4 Pro
Yeah, this band has one of the best guitar tones ever in my opinion.It's monotonous i suppose,but it's more about the total atmosphere over being riff based.The slow Archgoat esq breaks are phenomenal i don't care what anyone says.
Quote by Steve08

No I mean this constant stream of forgettable bands.
Gotta pick this up along with the Doom Cult LP. Im not paying for 900g postage, so il get them at the next Invictus stall!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Jamesys
No I mean this constant stream of forgettable bands.

It's not my fault you can't comprehend music without gimmicks to back it up Do you mean all the bands i post in general.Or is it just you not being able to pay attention to how this forum promotes music that not everyone and their grandma listens too?
Quote by Steve08

Quote by Riffmast
It's not my fault you can't comprehend music without gimmicks to back it up Do you mean all the bands i post in general.Or is it just you not being able to pay attention to how this forum promotes music that not everyone and their grandma listens too?

It's kind of sad that you're actually upset to the point of calling someone a musical illiterate over a bland and derivative band that you will likely have forgotten about in less than a year.

But you're right, I shouldn't criticize your 'finds' and all this hard work you're clearly putting into the metal community. It's certainly much more productive than masturbating on a shockingly inert internet forum all day.

Anyway, I'm off to not derive self-worth from showing off my musical preferences.

Have fun!
drunk post,my bad i said that too harshly.

Since when do i act like I'm so awesome because of the music i listen too?I never claimed Witchrist to be anything ground breaking,they play very standard but well done primitive Death Metal and that's something that some people may be interested in,you may think that its bland but i find bands who use gimmicks and try too hard to be different bland.I like to promote good music.Being a musician myself, i feel the need to support other ones who make stuff i feel is worthwhile. This forum is a place to discuss music,that includes personal preference,if you have such a big problem with that then i dont' think message boards are the right place for you.
Quote by Steve08

Stop being stupid. Riffy posted this band so others could see it, listen, maybe find what they're looking for.

Rather than being a knob, go away.

Edit: Primitive death metal? Weapon.
Sorry Sev,but i'm just so much better then you now that i've found this band!

Edit: I really don't like Weapon,just never got it.
Quote by Steve08

Quote by severed-metal
Stop being stupid. Riffy posted this band so others could see it, listen, maybe find what they're looking for.

Rather than being a knob, go away.

Edit: Primitive death metal? Weapon.

Great and all as Weapon are man, I wouldnt call them primitive death metal... Diocletian and Witchchrist are simply leagues ahead in terms of pure barbarism!! Id recommend Truppenstrum - Salute To The Iron Emperors for some great primitive death metal.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Downloading Truppensturm.

As for Weapon, well, Drakonian Paradigm just really reminded me of how it would feel to be back thousands of years ago, barbaric I should say. Just rips you to pieces, ya know?
I know what you mean man...the album itself seems very sparse, almost xenophobic in its delivery. But DM? Perhaps not...but of course, a great album. Cannot wait for the new one!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Critical realization..an imperfect reality.
Knowledge, a human construction of theories

I finally just got they're black metal, and for the life of me..I had no idea why I kept thinking they were death metal.
A lot of the riffs sound like Florida DM riffs, but the record itself is black metal in execution if you ask me. Plus, their patches are gold...no death metal band would be caught dead with that colour on!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Bump. Great interview with these lads in this month's Zero Tolerance. They are totally committed to creating nothing but death metal.....
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
i have a couple friends who saw them at black mass ritual fest and they said that they were phenomenal

really want to see these guys live
i am the moonstar
Seeing them next week
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
ah im jealous as hell you're in for a treat i head they stole the show the day they played at BMRF
i am the moonstar
New album starts tracking in 4 weeks. Ye-ye-ye-yeah!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
These lads got signed to Osmose during the week...cant wait to pay €9 shipping for their albums, haha. Cool news though, hopefully it'll mean a bit more touring.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
i have the cd but owning that album on wax would rule... the art is so killer
i am the moonstar