im off to college in a few weeks and i need some cool and recognizable tunes to annoy people with in my dorms!!!
any ideas!?
You want recognizable and potential to be annoying? Do this.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Last edited by sadSTATUE at Jul 25, 2010,
I cum blood.

Seriously, learn Wonderwall.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
See: Oasis, Stephen Lynch, Jason Mraz, the Juno album, and look up tabs to current pop songs acoustafied.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Semi-Charmed kind of life always wets some panties, as does Iris. The Reel Big Fish version of take on me has been quite successful.

Also make note; you can put pretty much any lyrics over the verse of the sweater song. It's awesome. I use that a lot.
UG's Prodigal Son
Dude...don't do it..

don't become that tool who plays his acoustic on the lawn at college...

Grow a pair bring an electric and slam some power chords!!

ooor if you must...just learn some acoustic versions of nickle back songs...people seem to like those douche bags.
My freshman year in college, i once walked down the hallway of my dorm and heard 3 different people in three different rooms all (poorly) playing woderwall at the same time. So yeah, wonderwall is pretty standard.

Also, a drunk girl once told me she'd marry any guy who could play wonderwall... i'm still waiting for her proposal
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.
Definately learn modern pop songs like Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, stuff like that. Train - Soul sister sound like a good college song
man that modern pop crap drives me insane. theres only so much i can take. ive got the we the kings and all time low and mayday parade stuff down and thats all i wanna learn when it comes to pop-punk stuff
Learn reggae songs. It'll be great at parties.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal