So, the gf and I were discussing how, if the time ever were to come where she would have to sell her body on the streets, how the profits would be divided.

Obviously, as her pimp, I demanded a 70 percent take of all profits. She said that, even for a street-wise pimp, that's far too high and knocked it down to 30.

So, my question to you, my fine Pit patrons, if you were a purveyor of the street-walkers, how much would you take from those fine bitches as payment?

I'd do a poll, but...meh, can't be arsed.
Last edited by goest at Jul 26, 2010,

100%
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
^ Beat me to it..
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
97% Gotta let them bitches have something, else they wont be motivated to make you any money.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Lets get this straight. YOUR the pimp, and your hoe is negotiating prices with you? Pimp slap her and take your 70%. Your an awful pimp.
Quote by codynw42
Lets get this straight. YOUR the pimp, and your hoe is negotiating prices with you? Pimp slap her and take your 70%. Your an awful pimp.

Aye, but a pimp who has a decent grasp of grammar rules and regulations.
She is just playing her dirty whore mind games. Next time she says 30% you tell her 95%.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by codynw42

Quote by goest
Aye, but a pimp who has a decent grasp of grammar rules and regulations.

Let's clarify something, you are the pimp and your hoe is negotiating prices with you? Pimp-slap her and take your seventy percent, you're an awful pimp.
tell her she is just lucky you dont back hand her like the others....

keep that pimp hand strong !
POST RAWK
Quote by codynw42
Let's clarify something, you are the pimp and your hoe is negotiating prices with you? Pimp-slap her and take your seventy percent, you're an awful pimp.

...semi-colon instead of a comma...

Well, it depends on how much shes making a night. If she makes about $150 a night (which is easily doable), thats about $55k a year.

As pimp, I'd take probably $40k of that $55k. Bitch needs some money to look nice else she wont make me no mother****ing money
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by codynw42

70%? Sorry dude, you are both terrible pimps. You cant make any profit off 70%.

You guys are assuming that its all profit. Man, you got overhead like a bitch when youre a pimp. You gotta have guns to protect your bitches, your Caddy, the pimp suit, the cane, the rings, the grill, the assistant pimp, upkeep on the bitches aint exactly cheap, the list goes on and on.

You gotta take at least 85% or the bitches are just playing you.

DoomdEdit for terrible pimp grammar.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Jul 26, 2010,
I'd keep it real.

If I were a pimp I'd be a dealer aswell...dish out drugs and shit, fence stolen gear, roll cunts.

with my entrepreneurial skill set, I could keep my bitches drugged up and off their faces so they don't need money, just crack. Their dependence on their habit would ensure I get maximum productivity from their pussy.

that my friends is what you call a solid business plan, negotiations are for baby pimps.

100% ALL DAY EVERY DAY.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Last edited by Teh Traineez0rz at Jul 26, 2010,
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
I'd keep it real.

If I were a pimp I'd be a dealer aswell...dish out drugs and shit, fence stolen gear, roll cunts.

with my entrepreneurial skill set, I could keep my bitches drugged up and off their faces so they don't need money, just crack. Their dependence on their habit would ensure I get maximum productivity from their pussy.

that my friends is what you call a solid business plan, negotiations are for baby pimps.

100% ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

This man knows what he's talking about. *****s aren't people, they're objects to be used and discarded once they hit their expiration date.