Poll: Who will win the MLS All-Star Vs Manchester United game?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who will win the MLS All-Star Vs Manchester United game?
Manchester United
14 70%
MLS All-Stars
6 30%
Tie
0 0%
Voters: 20.
So take your pick. Who do you think is going to win the MLS All-Stars or Manchester United? The game is to be played on July 28th. I know a lot of people aren't very familiar with MLS but there are a few who are. My guess would be Manchester United 3-1. It's going to be hard to beat a team who has played together for so long when the MLS All-Star team has only had a short amount of time together.
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
Not knowing much about soccer I'll go with Manchester for the same reason as the OP. Teams that practice together are going to have a great advantage against teams that don't.
Quote by CaptainRon
Not knowing much about soccer I'll go with Manchester for the same reason as the OP. Teams that practice together are going to have a great advantage against teams that don't.

Kinda, but remember the US men's Olympic basketball team? I think that negates the idea that just because you practice together for a long time, doesn't mean you'll be better.
I'm a musician/composer before I'm a guitar player.

foREVer

R.I.P Jimmy "The Reverend Tholomew Plague" Sullivan.
Manchester United. If a player in the MLS is good enough, they will usually end up moving to the EPL. Thus, most of the best MLS players aren't quite at that level, so Man U will logically have a higher talent level.
kill all humans
Quote by Count Orlok
Kinda, but remember the US men's Olympic basketball team? I think that negates the idea that just because you practice together for a long time, doesn't mean you'll be better.

08 team? They got Gold and destroyed everyone
depends if united play there reserves again

still choosing united tho
Vs. thread?
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.