Oh wow.. That was stunning, absolutely beautiful. I cant really say anything bad about it. Just listening to it made me feel peaceful.. Very, very nice work.

Although I have to ask.. When I opened it up, the strings track was turned down all the way. Why?
---------------------------
Here have a waffle!
(>^_^)>#
Quote by deathbycontrol

Although I have to ask.. When I opened it up, the strings track was turned down all the way. Why?

It's strangely. Volume of this track shoud increase in first four bars. May be, it's because of my version of Guitar Pro, I don't know.

And thanks for comment)
Rookie my ass, that was great. I especially liked the phrasing on the lead guitar. Great licks there, might steal a few of them for my improvs. :O
Quote by Frank_2022
It's strangely. Volume of this track shoud increase in first four bars. May be, it's because of my version of Guitar Pro, I don't know.

And thanks for comment)

It does increase, no worries. I wondered about that too at first, but then I noticed that it faded in.

Absolutely stunning leads, and a beautiful song overall. As already stated, the melodic phrasing of the guitar was very well done. It carried a lot of emotion, and at no time did it feel boring or repetitive.

Very nice!
Thanks for comments)
About solo - I listen Satch and Gilmour for biggest part of my life) So, sologuitar is my specialty in group))
Satch and Gilmour eh? Interesting combination there! Two of my favorites, never thought what they'd sound like blended together. I'm not even close to Satch technically yet anyways so I haven't tried to learn any of his material, but I guess I have something to look forward to.

Any Eric Johnson? Him and Hendrix are two of my favorites along with a slew of others, mostly classic rock guys like Buck Dharma, Tony Iommi, Jimmy Page, and Ritchie Blackmore.
Very good, awesome smooth "improv" type track. The lead guitar is impressive