My Dog is similar to My God. My dog went missing. I had people over, we were sipping on a little alcohol and he went missing. My dog is so cool because he's named Syd Barrett after the Pink Floyd founder, and he's a great dog, so I think someone stole him. I have no idea where he went. So what should I do? Should I hound.. hahah, get it? until they give him back, should I put up flyers for the aforementioned missing one eyed dog, or should I move on? Maybe this question is more suitable for the relationship thread since he always wants to stick his tongue in my mouth, but I need immediate answers. And I need them now.

So since this isn't a blog, how do you feel about the fact that Kings of Leon recently cancelled a show in St. Louis because they got pidgeon poop on them? What kind of rock and roll act could you be if you aren't willing to get a little pigeon poop on you. GG Allin would stand for this crap. Lol Crap, get it?

So, TLDR: I have no idea where my dog is, and Kings of Leon are assholes for cancelling because of a little bird poop. Thoughts?

Edit: PS Vote for me in best thread starter.

Edit: Discuss your dog.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jul 26, 2010,
Check to make sure your neighbor didn't shoot your dog.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Flyers. Do it.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by lordofthefood1
Check to make sure your neighbor didn't shoot your dog.

My neighbor is some sixteen year old girl with a baby who is ALWAYS on the phone. I don't think she shot him.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

sometimes ill walk out into my dinning room and my dog will be standing ontop of the table sniffing for crumbs. ill be like, 'scout, get down now you naughty dog!" then he jumps down and runs away to hide in the other room. one time he ate a whole box of donuts that was ontop of my dinning room table. thats why i cant store food on my table anymore.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
sometimes ill walk out into my dinning room and my dog will be standing ontop of the table sniffing for crumbs. ill be like, 'scout, get down now you naughty dog!" then he jumps down and runs away to hide in the other room. one time he ate a whole box of donuts that was ontop of my dinning room table. thats why i cant store food on my table anymore.

My dog sleeps on a pokemon blanket in the bathroom.

Thats it, I'm going to my neighbors house to see if she's shot my dog. I'll be back in ten minutes.
Quote by vintage x metal

better check to make sure she's not stealing from your shed too.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
My dog is old, but he's a good dog. A very good dog. His name is buddy. Sometimes he does run away but he always comes back and I have to punish him by keeping him out of my room.
Ah, TS you were in another thread saying that you were drunk and would be ordering things for people off Amazon... SO, is your dog really missing? Check in all of your rooms and make sure your dog didn't close the door behind him or something. My dog does that all the time.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.