Inspired by the "what musician does the above user look like" thread, I present you this:

http://celebrity.myheritage.com/FP/Company/try-face-recognition.php

What overall celebrity do you look like?

Upload a CURRENT photo (preferably taken on webcam right this moment) and see who you get, then upload some more and see who the most common are

I uploaded this one:

and I got

Takuya Kimura
Heath Ledger
Michael Rosenbaum
Johnny Depp
David Schwimmer
Billy Boyd
David Hasselhoff

The most common are,

Takuya Kimura
Heath Ledger
Michael Rosenbaum

I get them every single time I upload a pic, with the occasionally recurring johnny depp and Demi Moore (kinda strange)... I really don't see it.

now your turn
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 26, 2010,
I started a thread like this a long time ago.

I used to get a lot of twilight fangirls saying I looked like Jacob Black, but I don't so much anymore since I started wearing my glasses more often.
Last edited by In The Mist at Jul 26, 2010,
Quote by In The Mist

I saw it. that bitch was ancient, no point bumping that
Quote by In The Mist

I actually remember this.

Oooh. I look like Brendon Urie.
I have to sign up first? Screw this. I already know I look exactly like George Harrison.
I hate these. I get Jennifer Aniston every time
Check out my band Disturbed
niiiice, i started the "what musicians do you look like" thread : D

also
stewieswan - jennifer aniston
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
When I used the celebrity lookalikes thin I got Bob Dylan.

How in the hell do I look like Bob Dylan?
People always tell me I look JUST like Scarlett Johansen. She's so pretty so that's a major compliment. <3

I've been told my boobs look bigger than her's though.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by In The Mist
When I used the celebrity lookalikes thin I got Bob Dylan.

*pic*

How in the hell do I look like Bob Dylan?

my friend Sarah looks like you...

I got called Shirley Temple constantly when I was a kid. I hated old people so much.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Jul 26, 2010,
I look like a leprechaun. People also say I look like Zach Galifianakas.
With such a wealth of information why are you so poor?
Quote by JayT44
People always tell me I look JUST like Scarlett Johansen. She's so pretty so that's a major compliment. <3

In the EDIT:

Quote by MakinLattes

I got called Shirley Temple constantly when I was a kid. I hated old people so much.

I've seen your pictures before, and I don't see how you could have ever looked like Shirley Temple.
Quote by In The Mist

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jul 26, 2010,
Quote by JayT44

how often do you pretend to be a girl?
Quote by blake1221
how often do you pretend to be a girl?

Pretend, what do you mean?

>_>

<_<

Whenever the opportunity arises my friend. 19 profile views later...
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
Pretend, what do you mean?

>_>

<_<

Whenever the opportunity arises my friend. 19 profile views later...

I have to admit though, your elaborate chatroulette troll was brilliant.
Quote by blake1221
I have to admit though, your elaborate chatroulette troll was brilliant.

What are you talking about? We need to stop spamming this thread.

PM me. I have no clue what you're talking about. For realsies.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
http://celebrity.myheritage.com/FP/Company/face-recognition-results.php?temp=e233d4c4suous613&server=Server78&database=2&startYear=1800&endYear=2005

I think I'm starting to see the Heath Ledger thing a little. It looks nothing like you until you start concentrating... then it gets weird.

I saw it immediately

Also, Please... someone upload a picture of a gorilla for lulz
From No Shave November
Me

Andy Hull from Manchester Orchestra

or so says alaskan_ninja.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Last edited by _KurtCobain_77 at Jul 26, 2010,
I just remembered that in the "what you will look like in 20-30 years thread" It mistook the cow's nose on this one guy's Dinosaur Jr T-shirt for his face. I wonder if the same thing will happen with this...
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
http://celebrity.myheritage.com/FP/Company/face-recognition-results.php?temp=e233d4c4suous613&server=Server78&database=2&startYear=1800&endYear=2005

I think I'm starting to see the Heath Ledger thing a little. It looks nothing like you until you start concentrating... then it gets weird.

That's a sexy manbeast right there.

I saw it pretty quickly. Heath Ledger is a good looking guy, I can admit that. I'm cool with my sexuality. I can see your eyes are pretty similar. You just need the extremely white teeth and the dimples then you're set.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

I clicked, and it said you looked like David Schwimmer. In the picture they used of him, you really do hahaha
Quote by Kämpfer
I saw it immediately

Also, Please... someone upload a picture of a gorilla for lulz

I've always said that Joseph Gordon Levitt and Heath Ledger are the exact same ****ing person, and when I uploaded his pic... it didn't get Heath Ledger. Sometimes it's scary accurate, other times... not so much

Quote by blake1221
I clicked, and it said you looked like David Schwimmer. In the picture they used of him, you really do hahaha

It's the 2nd one, you gotta click the little arrow thing next to the pic to get to the others. The david schwimmer one is a little unnerving though
Not using that thing because I don't want to sign up :P
But I've heard Frances Bean Cobain quite a lot.

her:

me:
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
I've always said that Joseph Gordon Levitt and Heath Ledger are the exact same ****ing person, and when I uploaded his pic... it didn't get Heath Ledger. Sometimes it's scary accurate, other times... not so much

Dude that's really weird that you say that. I thought the exact same thing when I saw Inception the other day.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
Dude that's really weird that you say that. I thought the exact same thing when I saw Inception the other day.

when I saw it last week, I had to turn to my buddy next to me and ask if it was heath ledger. it freaked me out.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
when I saw it last week, I had to turn to my buddy next to me and ask if it was heath ledger. it freaked me out.

He doesn't look like a kid anymore. It was weird. That movie was Incredible also.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Apparently, in descending order, I look most like:
David Schwimmer(76%), Will Ferrel, Luke Wilson, Christopher Lambert, Glenn Danzig, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Gabriel Byrne, Ai Otsuka, Alain Delon and Trent Reznor(63%).