hello

just read on another site that epiphone have discontinued the prophecy range, does anybody know if this is true?

it will probably make me spend the £500 on the les paul GX because i would like to have both of the prophecy les pauls
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
It's not true. There's certainly a general Epi distribution problem right now (not that their distribution within Europe was that great anyway), but so far there has been no official mention of any Epiphones being discontinued any time soon.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
well... I own an SG Proph EX, and it has a lot of flaws that more expensive gtrs don't have, but it's a great gtr for that price... So its always a good idea to buy the whole Proph set :-P Tho I haven't heard of the prophecy line being discontinued. I think it's some crap, post a link where you found it.
TEAR IT DOWN - new EP out now!
Czech death/deathcore/metalcore band
Visit our profile, listen to the new stuff and download for free, if you like it! - songs here!

Visit my youtube profile for some awesome solos - Kiwara's YT
heres the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180536486240&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

For Sale is an Epiphone Les Paul GX Prophecy Custom. its finished in a beautiful black cherry with gold hardware. this guitar is absolutely stunning to look at. it is loaded with a pair of Gibson Dirty Fingers pickups which give it great tonal range. these guitars are becoming rare to find with Epiphone discontinueing the model. My guitar i am selling is in new condition. i don't play guitar, by trade i am a drummer and so this guitar sits at home only getting the odd play here and there when i find time to sit down and chill out. i have kept it in a hardcase and cleaned it regurlarly as you can probably see from the pics.

that is abit of a bargin considering he is saying he never plays it and only trades them but i would rather get it brand new to be honest
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Not seen anywhere about Epiphone discontinuing the range either.

Also, people's Ebay listings can be riddled with incorrect information. Not to mention the over-use of the word "rare".

Gets pretty annoying.
very true, i just wanted to know if they had stopped them, im desperate to get the GX model aswell and if i ever had the money i would like to get hold of the set.

i wonder if they ever considered doing a prophecy model of the flying V
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band