AB-
3 6%
AB+
4 8%
Voters: 52.
Page 1 of 3
Mine is A+
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by pwnerer
I have no idea.

It's really dangerous not to know,what if you get hurt badly and you need blood?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Hiv +
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
This is a weeird thread.

I'm B-, which is one of the rare ones, but the blood service won't let me donate any more because they have something up their ass about my piercings and tattoos, even though I have had them years and clearly don't have hepatitis. And they're massively homophobic. Assholes.
Quote by padgea7x
Hiv +

Stop having sex with men,I already told you that.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I really have no idea what type mine is.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Stop having sex with men,I already told you that.

Stop coming over and paying then
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by pwnerer
Then I guess I would die...

... or they'd give me O- blood.

I think there are some blood types that wont take O- If I recall.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

They can test it when you come in. In the UK they don't tell anybody their blood type either. You can pay to get it tested to find out, or when you donate to the blood service they test it and send you a blood donor card with your blood group on it.
well...this is sort of a random thread....
Quote by guitarlord28
I thought your avatar was slowpoke
Quote by pwnerer
... or they'd give me O- blood.

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
whats the rarest blood type ?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

AB- I Think.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
A+ here, although I can't donate anymore.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Quote by deathdrummer

On a global scale, AB- is the rarest. But it really depends on where you're from.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Which ones?
Last edited by pwnerer at Jul 26, 2010,
Quote by deathdrummer

http://www.blood.co.uk/StockGraph/stocklevelstandard.aspx

That suggests it's AB-, followed by B-.

Although that's for the UK, and I have no idea if there's a link between ethnicity and blood group. I know there's a drive to get more people of Afro-carribean descent to donate because their blood is more useful to sufferers of sickle cell anaemia or something.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Although that's for the UK, and I have no idea if there's a link between ethnicity and blood group. I know there's a drive to get more people of Afro-carribean descent to donate because their blood is more useful to sufferers of sickle cell anaemia or something.

Wow that was interesting, thanks for the link.

O rhesus positive.

I have no idea what the rhesus means, but that's what it says on my donor card.

Ah, reading up on it it may not be rhesus, but just RH. And that's just the prefix for negative or positive.
Last edited by SG_dave at Jul 26, 2010,
be my guest.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

#DTWD
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I think AB- is the rarest one at every country.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I am sorry but I just had to do it.
Attachments:
typeonegativefront 2.jpg

Quote by pwnerer

1 Country has more B- Then AB- and 1 more country is eqeul,by avg AB- is more rare.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I'm B-

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It's weird there's one AB- But no B+ here.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
None of your business. Nobody be takin' mah kidneez.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Page 1 of 3