Poll: Would you drink it?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you drink it?
Yes,I want to have to chance to be immortal.
25 27%
No,I love my life and I wont take the chance.
48 52%
Maybe,Ill have to think about it.
10 11%
Im already immortal/dead so I cant drink it.
9 10%
Voters: 92.
Page 1 of 2
You walk into your house and you see a potion on your table,there is a note next to that says:"Drink this potion and have immortality,or death."
Meaning 50% for immortal life and 50% for instant death.
Would you drink it?
There's no way to chance the % or nothing,you cant give it to someone else and someone who is already dead or immortal cant drink it.
I'd drink it.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Why all the odd polls?

And no thank you.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
nope. it's not that i wouldn't want to risk death, i would rather die than live forever. that'd be lonely.
#DTWD
Quote by VVolverin3
Why all the odd polls?

And no thank you.

Not odd,perfectly reasonable questions
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I'd grab the potion, and keep it until such a time where I'm about to die. Then drink it.

/thread
Quote by primusfan
nope. it's not that i wouldn't want to risk death, i would rather die than live forever. that'd be lonely.

It would be awesome to live forever,You get to see everything that happens,you can do whatever you want.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Yeah, I suppose I would.

Seriously though man, you've been here for a couple months and you've made like 40 threads.

Clam down.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
How Immortal is Immortal? Do I grow old? or can't I die at all. Cause if I could off myself whenever I would want to I might go for it.
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
Quote by metalkickTM
I'd grab the potion, and keep it until such a time where I'm about to die. Then drink it.

/thread

That way you'd live forever,but you will be dying,so you wont die but youll be hurt like you are gonna die.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by primusfan

This.

Imagine the millenia after everyone else is dead. Or the universe as we know it ceases to exist (and you still survive somehow, if that's part of the game here). Not so thrilling.
Quote by JY-Rasputin
How Immortal is Immortal? Do I grow old? or can't I die at all. Cause if I could off myself whenever I would want to I might go for it.

If you would drink it at 80 you'd remian 80 but not die.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Last edited by GbAdimDb5m7 at Jul 26, 2010,
Could you imagine living forever, when all the people you care about are gone? While they've grown old and passed on, you're still there.
Quote by imafool18
Yeah, I suppose I would.

Seriously though man, you've been here for a couple months and you've made like 40 threads.

Clam down.

Why is there a rule about it?
I can make how many threads I want what does the time I'm on the forum have anything to do with it?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by metalkickTM

/thread

This.

So technically on the poll, yes.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Quote by TheQuailman
This.

Imagine the millenia after everyone else is dead. Or the universe as we know it ceases to exist (and you still survive somehow, if that's part of the game here). Not so thrilling.

If the universe ceases to exsist you cease to exsist too,Probably should of written that in the first post.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
It would be awesome to live forever,You get to see everything that happens,you can do whatever you want.

And when the sun explodes and destroys the solar system (assuming you survive that) you could just float around in space....by youself... for an eternity with your own insanity for company...
[
Quote by Skuzzmo
And when the sun explodes and destroys the solar system (assuming you survive that) you could just float around in space....by youself... for an eternity with your own insanity for company...

Like I said if the universe ceases to exsist,as in the earth/solar system is destroyed you get destroyed too.
So if you wait like 4 bilion years youll die.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
1/2 chance to die?

Thats like taking a revolver, putting 3 bullets in the chamber, spinning it, and pulling the trigger to your head.

How do your odds look now?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Skuzzmo

Or you could masturbate.

A lot.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Quote by Nelsean
1/2 chance to die?

Thats like taking a revolver, putting 3 bullets in the chamber, spinning it, and pulling the trigger to your head.

Russian roulette?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by imafool18
Yeah, I suppose I would.

Clam down.

I cannot take you seriously now
Quote by Jyrgen
Imagine the things you could do if you were immortal - I would

Rob banks, fight crime, eat limitless hotdogs, have sex with numerous women without protection, kill a bear with my 'bear' hands, teach a class on not being immortal, become president twice, cause a war, fly to the moon, build a monument to yourself and then have it destroyed only to make an even bigger monument.

**** I can go all night with this.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

you watch all of your loved ones die while you're sentenced to a life on earth. i plan on living through the deaths of my parents and grandmother. i plan on mourning them. i plan on meeting a girl with whom i will share my life until death.

it would be torture for said girl to be taken from me while i had forever to sit around without her and without my parents and without my sister and my cousins and my friends and my dogs. it'd be hell.
#DTWD
If I drank the potion and became immortal could I still be killed by conventional means?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by bodyheatseeker
If I drank the potion and became immortal could I still be killed by conventional means?

#DTWD
Quote by bodyheatseeker

No only if the earth explodes or something like that.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
No only if the earth explodes or something like that.

Then hell yeah I'm drinking the potion. Immortal and invulnerable?

Say hello to your new dictator of Earth!

Quote by primusfan
*head a'splode*

It wasn't specified in the OP. I'm not going to take the 50/50 risk, only to get plugged by some mugger a week later.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Remember 50% 50% you might just die on the spot and not become immortal.

A risk well worth taking to satisfy my despotic, tyrannical desires.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.

Last edited by bodyheatseeker at Jul 26, 2010,
Quote by bodyheatseeker
Then hell yeah I'm drinking the potion. Immortal and invulnerable?

Say hello to your new dictator of Earth!

Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Yep, but in case the possible instant death would be truly instant and painless, then oh hell yeah I'd drink it
No, because I wouldn't want to be immortal.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by bodyheatseeker

It wasn't specified in the OP. I'm not going to take the 50/50 risk, only to get plugged by some mugger a week later..

you do realize what immortal means, correct?
#DTWD
Quote by Nelsean
1/2 chance to die?

You just made it so you can either die, or continue living your regular life. Unless you filled the remaining 3 chambers with some kind of magical, happy bullets that make you immortal.

We could get Farnsworth to invent them! And then explain how they work in his voice!
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Quote by VVolverin3
You just made it so you can either die, or continue living your regular life.

Its still a regular life though. You may be immortal, but you arent physically capable of ****ing shit up on a daily basis to be called god of men.

****ing lol. Imagine being immortal, and getting arrested for something that would cause a life sentence.

The irony would make my soul cry.

Quote by primusfan
you do realize what immortal means, correct?

Two types of immortal, mate.
Immortal and invulnerable: You don't die, nothing kills you.
Immortal and vulnerable (eg. a Vampire): you will live forever, but can be killed if a certain set of circumstances are reached.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.

Quote by bodyheatseeker
Two types of immortal, mate.
Immortal and invulnerable: You don't die, nothing kills you.
Immortal and vulnerable (eg. a Vampire): you will live forever, but can be killed if a certain set of circumstances are reached.

Like I said,only if the earth explodes you die,meaning you have 4 billion years to knock yourself out and not get killed by anything,enjoy.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Page 1 of 2