Page 1 of 2
I got the idea because at school today, my friend put a Roll-Up on a sammich and claimed that it tasted awesome.

Later that day, he had crunched up Barbeque flavour chips on a sandwich with some form of yoghurt in a tube squeezed over it. Can't remember what he thought of that one.

So, what's the wierdest thing you've had yourself on a sandwich, or seen someone have on a sandwich?

EDIT: Been a couple of "This isn't really a sandwich" posts, so feel free to do those too.
Last edited by Disturbed_EMG at Jul 26, 2010,
I eat cheese and honey sandwiches, everyone says its gross but I love it.
Ive also tried peanut butter and vegemite, not so good.
My dad puts fries in buns.
I once got pringles and put them in a burger.
Also, never put just chills in between two pieces of bread
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
The strangest thing is this:

A balm cake, with a pasty inside it. With baked bean and sausage.

I saw my girlfriend with it was like "WTF ARE YOU DOING WOMEN!?"
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.

That's the weirdest sandwich I've ever seen, but I know people who put chips on there sandwich and I think it's just a stupid idea.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Last edited by RampagingAcorn at Jul 26, 2010,
Quote by suckersdream

Your post made me think of another one.

My brother likes:
Honey, Cream Cheese, Peanut Butter and normal Cheese on sandwiches.
Quote by Anthony1991
The strangest thing is this:

A balm cake, with a pasty inside it. With baked bean and sausage.

I saw my girlfriend with it was like "WTF ARE YOU DOING WOMEN!?"

Sounds like a pregnancy craving
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
My dad puts fries in buns.
I once got pringles and put them in a burger.
Also, never put just chills in between two pieces of bread

Whats wrong with fries on a sandwich?
Everyone eats that here...
Quote by uk.mace
This isn't a sandwich, but how about this:

A pie with pork pies, honey-glazed bacon and sausages inside.

...wut.

If we're going the direction of "not a sandwich" my brother will take a bite out of one of those little party pies, dip the exposed side (so that the meat goes in) into a thickshake. And he digs it.

I don't like my brother.
Quote by Disturbed_EMG
I got the idea because at school today, my friend put a Roll-Up on a sammich and claimed that it tasted awesome.

Later that day, he had crunched up Barbeque flavour chips on a sandwich with some form of yoghurt in a tube squeezed over it. Can't remember what he thought of that one.

So, what's the wierdest thing you've had yourself on a sandwich, or seen someone have on a sandwich?

I think your friend is preggers.

Anyway. Not a sandwich but gross: I was drunk, grabbed a bowl of chips and beer and proceeded to make "cereal". It was rather disappointing.
I have the theory that "something that tastes good + another tasty thing = even better taste" so any combination of things in a sandwich would be pretty good.
Quote by zapatista89
you know the music from zelda that plays when you open a chest? that played in my head reading that headline.
Chocolate on a hamburger is delicious
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Peanut Butter and Fruit Loops! mmmmm PB and FL... It was actually really good
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
An ice cream sandwich tastes pretty awesome.
I've tried one with cheese and pineapples, it wasn't that bad.
Weirdest thing I saw in a sandwich once was a tooth.........and it wasn't mine :-(
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I'm fairly certain in primary school I used to take ham, tomato and cheese sandwiches and add peanut butter to them.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
In here for a limited time there was this green colored Ketchup,it tasted the same but it looked like snot so every time I would put it my brothers would get disgusted by it.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I remember that green ketchup ^^

OT: I make Sunday Dinner sammiches, and regularly have a Chicken Kiev in one. In fact, I just take anything I have in the house and add two slices of bread.
Quote by TheQuailman
I think your friend is preggers.

Anyway. Not a sandwich but gross: I was drunk, grabbed a bowl of chips and beer and proceeded to make "cereal". It was rather disappointing.

Oh God yes, huge let down. I thought I was a genius when I first thought of the idea.

A mate of mine eats banana sandwiches. wat

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Oh God yes, huge let down. I thought I was a genius when I first thought of the idea.

A mate of mine eats banana sandwiches. wat

That reminds me,I love to cut bananas into cereal,It tasted amazing.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
That reminds me,I love to cut bananas into cereal,It tasted amazing.

I used to do that too, also used strawberries and raspberries, but that's perfectly normal. I'm talking about a man who grabs two pieces of white bread, sticks a whole banana between them and starts eating it there and then

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I used to do that too, also used strawberries and raspberries, but that's perfectly normal. I'm talking about a man who grabs two pieces of white bread, sticks a whole banana between them and starts eating it there and then

With strawberries that could work,Ill try it when Ill have some.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
My friend used to eat BBQ Potato Chip and Ketchup sandwiches on a regular basis.

And when I was a kid I'd put mac and cheese on my chicken sandwiches at school.
Quote by RampagingAcorn

That's the weirdest sandwich I've ever seen, but I know people who put chips on there sandwich and I think it's just a stupid idea.

You wouldn't think it was so stupid if you actually tried it. Barbecue chips + Turkey + Mustard + optional sandwich foods = Sex in your mouth.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I had tuna between two chocolate digestives when I was high, and it was incredible.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
I had tuna between two chocolate digestives when I was high, and it was incredible.

Tuna and chocolate?

Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
ive realized pretty much anything thats already good combined with other things that are good in a sandwhich is a good sandwhich. it may taste wierd but its still wierdly good.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Weirdest thing I've had is ready salted crisps and Nutella. It tastes awesome though!
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Quote by tobysaurus
Weirdest thing I've had is ready salted crisps and Nutella. It tastes awesome though!

That sounds tasty,im so trying it.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
my brother once ordered an egg and turkey sandwich, he asked them to put ceasar, barbeque and 1000 island sauces, with extra pickles and jalapeno

the guy at subway laughed his ass off

edit: the same brother used to love, peanut butter, nutella and cheese sandwiches, i mean in the same sandwich not seperately
il sara7a il sara7a, i made you a goat but i eated it

we are not racist, we hate everyone equally
Last edited by d(^o^)b at Jul 26, 2010,
Quote by suckersdream

Well you are from a land down under...
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by maggot9779
I have noodle sammiches...some people think that's weird. But fuck them, they taste awesome.

+10000000, Curry supernoodle sandwiches are amazing.

Also, Quorn peppered beef style slices with egg mayonnaise and Walkers crisps on granary is amazing.
When I was little I really liked to eat peanut butter + Cap'n Crunch sammiches. Not that weird, but delicious.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Page 1 of 2